"Feeling you"

Dominique

Ting!

A notification on my phone woke me up from my slumber. It was a was a text my from my dad.

Dad
Your mom and I had to go to the office today. She left a note on the counter for you.

I replied with a simple ok and went to go read the note that was left for me. There was a folded piece of paper that said Dominique. I unfolded the note and a fifty dollar bill falls out.

It was probably for lunch,but I don't need that much. There was food here and if anything, a ten would have been fine.

Hey princess we had fun spending a full week with you,but your father and I have to start work at the new office. We left some money for you and the boys to go out to eat or something. You have to take ALL three of the boys, and I want you to send me a picture so I know you just didn't take the money. Have fun and be safe.
                                                           -Mom
P.S- Be nice to lamelo, he might be annoying but so are so you. I think you two would be great friends if you give him a chance.

"Ew as if" I said to myself after I read the post script my mother gave me. Technically I am starting to be nice to the boy, but I could do better.

For the first three days I wouldn't even acknowledge that he was there. Then I would call him out of his name,but that stopped when my mom told me all about how "he just wants to be my friend"

I gotten close to zo and gelo, while I barely started talking to Lamelo. I only talk to him because I'm forced to not because I really want to.

It was gonna be 11:30 so it was almost lunch time,and I know the guys are hungry from their morning workout. I decide to text gelo to see if they weren't busy.

Me
Do y'all wanna hang out today?
Lunch on me😈

Gelo🍮
Hell yea we'll be over in 10 min.

I unlock the front door because I know it'll take me a little longer than ten minutes to get ready,and I don't want to come all the down to open the door.

Me
Door is open just walk in.

I go to the bathroom so I can wash up. I was in the middle of combing my hair when I get a text from an unknown number.

(909) 156-5732
Why didn't you tell me we were going on a date?

Automatically I knew who it was and regret that I was actually inviting him to lunch.

Me
It's not a date Lamelo.
Now stop texting me

I go into my room to change into some clothes. I put on grey fleece Nike shorts and I hear the boys walking inside.

"Hey loser we're here!" Zo yells out,followed by loud and heavy footsteps running up the stairs. I hurry to put on a sports bra before they came running in my room.

"Damn how long is it gonna take you to get dressed?" Gelo walks in first looking at how I wasn't ready yet.

"It takes me about ten minutes alone to just do my hair so shut up."