After reading at least ten replies of support to the tweet, Normani shuts her phone off and starts silently bawling her eyes out, so she won't wake Y/n. Normani latches onto the girl that brings her so much happiness before letting go of her and sliding out from underneath her.

Normani steps on the carpeted floor and stares at Y/n as she sleeps. She runs her fingers across Y/ns face before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on her lips. "I'm gonna love you forever." She whispers before gathering her stuff and leaving the hotel room without leaving a note.

*-*-*

Y/n wakes up with her head in a pillow instead of in Normanis chest, which she would much rather prefer. She stretches her arms and legs out before gathering up enough strength to speak. "Baby?" She calls out hoping that Normanis only in the bathroom.

After not hearing a response, Y/n sits up on the bed and looks at where Normani put her shoes the previous night and finds them gone. She sighs and looks around for a note or anything and she doesn't ding one.

As a last resort, Y/n takes her phone out and looks to see if she has any messages for Normani, which she doesn't. She furrows her eyebrows while clicking on her and Normanis text conversation.

Y/n: hi baby

Y/n: i woke up and you weren't here :((

Y/n: are you okay??

She finishes her spam of texts and waits a few minutes to see if Normani replies before locking her phone. Y/n stretches out her back before fully getting out of bed to head to the bathroom.

What stops Y/n in her tracks is her phone vibrating against the bed stand. Y/n jumps back to her phone and sees a message not from Normani, but from Camila.

Camila: hi you around?

Y/n feels a little guilty for not telling Camila that she left but she'll make it up to her soon.

Y/n: sorry babes i'm in texas with mani

Camila starts replying to Y/ns text instantly.

Camila: ohhh yeahhh rain check!

Y/n: of course i'll lyk

Camila doesn't reply to Y/n instead she turns to Lauren, who's sitting beside her and shrugs. "They're totally a thing." Camila tells Lauren.

Laurens heart rate increases and her fists ball at her sides. "She's mine, not Normanis." She says and Camila sighs.

"She's not yours of Normani's, yet. Y/n would've done a lot more stuff if it was official with her." Camila tells Lauren as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"She's not yours either." Lauren tells Camila causing Camila to look at her weirdly.

"I never said that I wanted her to be." Camila says and now it's Laurens turn to look at her weirdly.

"It's obvious that you like her." Lauren says then continues. "I mean how can't you like her she's perfect." She says in a dreamy voice.

"You didn't like her until a few days ago. All of us didn't even like her while we were dating her." Camila says with a small laugh. "I didn't know it was that obvious. I tried to keep it lowkey since I didn't even know if I like her. But once I figured out that Mani liked her I got so jealous I couldn't even control it." She admits.

"When did you find out?" Lauren asks Camila since the same things happened to her.

"I was thinking about it while I was over with Y/n and everyone. Y/n was texting Normani and I was reading their conversation since there was nothing else to do. Normani kept on saying that she loves her and sending all of these hearts so I just put two and two together." Camila explains and Lauren nods her head in understanding.

"God, just talking about her is so addicting." Lauren comments about Y/n while wearing a smile.

"Did you apologize to her yet?" Camila asks Lauren while turning her gaze back to the television for a moment.

Lauren nods her head. "It didn't seem like enough though. If it was enough, she would be with me and not with Normani." She says while copying Camilas movement.

Camila hums as a response. "Have you heard from Dinah or Ally recently?" She asks Lauren.

"Nope." Lauren answers. "You know them, they're probably too busy with their family." She says then takes her phone out of her pocket.

GUYS I MET ALLY AT THE FLORIDA SHOW AND I WAS SO CLOSE TO DINAH AND NORMANI BUT SECURITY WAS SURROUNDING THEM BUT I SLIPPED IN AND HUGGED ALLY AND SHE GOES "hey mama!!" LEMME TELL YOU THAT I DIED

-sydney