🔫Chapter Nineteen🔫

Start from the beginning

I head to it and open it.

My eyes widen and my mouth drops in shock. "What in the fifty shades of fuck is this!?"

Whips..and handcuffs...and I don't even know half the stuff that is hanging on the walls but I know it's not good.

I quickly turn around closing the door behind me, leaning against it I breath in deeply and try to get the image out of my head.

I have to escape, I can't let them use that stuff on me.

Only one door left.

I walk to it and open it. It leads into a hallway with darkness at both ends.

Which way do I go?

Damn it, let's just go left.

I start to walk down and the darkness is seriously creeping me out.

Where the hell am I?

I finally reach the end of the hallway and it turns right and continues going in darkness. I follow it and after about ten minutes I stop and finally realise.

I've lost my way.

I turn around and try to head back but I bump into someone and fall to the ground hard.

I hear fumbling on the wall followed by a switch and a light directly above me goes on.

I finally see who I bumped into and my eyes go wide when I realise who is before me.

Im Jaebum.

"What are you doing here?" He asks while crouching down and looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

His face is completely serious and I can tell he's not happy that I'm here.

"I..I was looking for the bathroom since you left me tied up for hours." I scuttle backwards away from him but he roughly grabs my wrist.

He pulls me up and slams me against the wall.

I whimper as he grabbed my injured wrist, he ignores my pain and places both his hands on either side of me trapping me in between him and the wall. Very slowly he leans toward me. So close that I can feel his breath on my neck.

"I hope that was it, because if you were trying to escape I would have to punish you. Very. Harshly." He says in a low deep voice and blows in my ear.

I flinch and try to move away from him but he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Jaebum!" I put my hands on his lower back and try to push myself off him but he throws me back further and I can't even move anymore.

"You can't escape this place, so stop fighting." He growls and after awhile kicks open a door and enters the room.

I see it's the same room I was in before.

But how is that possible?

I was walking for so long yet I didn't even get far away from it.

He throws me on the bed forcefully and climbs on it as well.

"Stay away from me." I push away from him with my legs but my back hits the tall headboard behind me.

He comes closer to me and kneels in front of me with a threatening look.

"I wouldn't fight me if you want to be able to talk." He grabs the rope my hands were previously bound with and tightly ties my hands above my head to the top of the headboard.

"What are you doing?!" I try to get out but he slaps me hard forcing my head to the side. My face stings from it but I quickly snap out of it when I hear his belt unlatching.