Chapter Twenty-nine: The War

Start from the beginning

"If you'll fight then I'll fight him, too. I won't let Lyon to kill my nephews." Reiko retorted while greeting her teeth. They all looked at George, waiting for him to answer.

"Alright, I'll fight against him. But that doesn't mean that we're going to kill him. Maybe there's still another way."

Alam ni George na mali ang ginagawa ngayon ni Lyon, pero mahirap pa rin sakaniya na patayin ito dahil tinuring na rin niya itong anak.

"Yeah, there's another way." Sambit ni Raiden dahil alam naman niya na hindi naman mamatay si Lyon sa labang ito dahil siya ang mamamatay sa paggamit mg Prime Gem, na hindi alam nila Elora.

"But we need some companions to help us." Raiden added. He knows that the four of them can't just defeat Lyon and his troupes. Masyado silang marami para sakanila.

"I have an idea, the C.H.A.I.N"

Raiden and Elora brought Zerious and Nerious with them in their way towards the C.H.A.I.N. Hindi alam ni Raiden kung anong sasabihin niya kayna Jackson ngayon na nawala na ang spell na ginawa ni Lyon sakanila.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." Elora said to him when she read his mind. Bumaba na sila sa carriage nang makarating na sila sa harapan ng building ng C.H.A.I.N.

There were still purple lightnings and thunders that can be heard from the sky. They would hear some crying children from the city. Tumingala si Raiden at nakita niya na nababalot pa rin ng itim na usok ang buwan.

From outside, they could hear a loud siren that was coming inside the building. Kahit nagtataka man sila kung anong nangyayari, ay pumasok na sila sa loob pero hindi nila inaakala na nagkakaroon na pala ng kaguluhan sa loob ng building. May mga archimages ang tumatakbo ngayon palabas sa bulding, dahil natatakot sila sa mga mangyayari ngayon.

"What the hell?" George whispered.

"Reiko!" Napatingin sila sa kanilang kaliwa at nakita nila si Jackson na pababa sa hagdan. He was wearing a lab coat while rushing down the stairs.

"Raiden..." His lips parted when he saw Raiden beside Reiko. Napatigil siya sa paglalakad dito pero dahan-dahan din siyang lumapit papalapit sakanila. He looked at him with amusement in his eyes.

"What happened?" He asked when his eyes laid on the babies that were sleeping in Raiden's and Reiko's arms.

"I have something to show you." Elora said at lumapit sakaniya. She placed her right hand few inches in front of Jackson's forehead and suddenly there was a white light released from it. Jackson then saw series of images in his mind, it was the life of Raiden for the past months.

In his eyes, he saw already how Lyon asked for Raiden's help in becoming the king.

"I need you to be the King."

"Does that mean my family won't recognize me..."

"Please, Raiden. This is my first favor to you, please."

He also saw the wedding of Elora and Raiden.

"Elora Delton, do you take Raiden-"

"I do."

The next memory that flashed in his eyes was when Elora gave birth to their children.

"They're handsome"

"I'll name them Nerious and Zerious McPhall."

And lastly, he saw the transformation of Lyon on how the black veins covered his whole body and his whole face.