Outside Katelyn was waiting for him, as they walked towards his car, her hand found its way into his and they turned and smiled at each other as their fingers wrap around each other's hand.

////

"I still can't believe that you remember me telling you about my lack of carnival experiences," Katelyn said happily as she fiddled with the radio, "Do you have an eidetic memory or something?"

He laughed, "No I just remember all the important things," he flashed her a smile, "Most things you tell me I consider important."

She looked at him adoringly, "You're sweet Chandler."

He blushed, "Not as sweet as you."

She laughed and rolled her eyes, "That was such a cheesy line."

He shrugs, "We're here."

He pulled the car into a parking space and she looked in amazement at the sight before her.

Several brightly lit signs lit up the area in a wide variety of colours. In the background she could see a couple roller coasters and a large Ferris wheel.

As they got out of the car, they heard the sound of that distinctive carnival music, the tune already getting stuck in their heads.

Hand in hand they walked towards the entrance.

////

"Man I love corndogs," Chandler said as he takes a bite of his batter covered hotdog on a stick.

"I can tell. What is that your fifth one?" Katelyn asked, nibbling on a soft pretzel.

"Sixth," He said and she giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"You have some mustard on your cheek," Before he could wiped it off, she used her thumb and ran it along his cheek, getting rid of the mustard.

"Thanks," Chandler said, blushing, "So what ride do you want to do next?"

She pondered his question, "Um well nothing that's spins around so what about," she looked over and a sign caught her eye, "Bumper Cars?" she suggested.

His eyes lit up, "Now you're talking."

He grabbed her hand and started pulling her in the direction on the bumper cars, "Come on lets go."

She laughed at his childlike excitement, this date...it was the best one she'd ever been on.

////

"Who taught you how to drive, we aren't in grand theft auto you know," He hollered at her after she smashed her car into his for the twelfth time.

She smirked and stuck her tongue out playfully, "At least I don't drive like an eighty year old grandma."

"Oh it's on," He called and sped after her.

////

"Will you quit laughing at me?" Chandler grumbled as Katelyn laughed at him.

"I'm sorry but I've never heard someone cry out that they don't want to die while riding the carousel," she was laughing so hard she started coughing and Chandler patted her gently on the back.

"I don't like rides that make me nauseous," he said.

"I wish I got a picture of your face," she teased and giggled at the sour look on his face, "I'm going on the Ferris wheel, you coming?"

"Right behind you."

////

"You're not scarred of heights are you?" he asked as the wheel began to turn, lifting their cage into the air.

"No...of course not," She said and she clung to him, "I'm just cold.

He wrapped his arm around her and she snuggled into his chest, "better?" he asked.

"Much," she sighed contently, she lifted her head and placed her lips against his for a brief kiss.

"Much better," She said after she pulled away.

////

"I don't know how we're going to fit that thing in the car," Chandler said, gesturing to the giant stuffed lime green monkey that Katelyn was carrying. It took one hundred rings but he finally got three to land on a milk bottle. The monkey was the prize that Katelyn picked out.

"What do you think of the name Bill?"

"Bill?"

"For the monkey," she held up the monkey, "Does he look like a Bill to you?"

He laughed, "No he looks more like a Stewart to me."

She stared at the monkey, "Stewart huh? I like it."

He rolled his eyes, her brain was a mystery, a damn amazing mystery.

Her laughter pulled him from his thoughts.

"What's so funny?"

"This date, it's like something out of a romantic comedy, Carnivals, Ferris wheel and giant stuffed animals...its really cheesy,"She said.

He looked at her with a questioning look, "Is that a bad thing?"

She shook her head and smiled brightly, "Not at all, cheesy is great."

He smiled and placed his hand on her chin and lifted it up, he moved his head down and met her lips with his own.

Slowly her mouth opened and his tongue met hers as their lips moved in perfect sync. Stewart fell to the ground at her feet and her hands moved through his long hair.

After almost a minute they pulled away, smiling at each other.

"Yeah cheesy is definitely great," She said.

////

He carried Stewart for her as they walked up the steps to her front perch. She was now wearing his bomber jacket and she looked really beautiful in it.

"What's the time?" he asked and she checks her watch.

"Relax bud it's only ten fifty," She teased as she smiled at him.

"I hope you had a good time tonight," He said, passing her the giant monkey.

She nodded, "I did Chandler I really did...it was the best date I've ever been on, so thank you," She said sincerely.

He blushed, "While I'm glad you did because I had an amazing time."

It was her turn to blush and she smiled shyly at him.

She leaned up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against his, it wasn't a long kiss but it felt amazing.

She pulled away smiling at him, "Goodnight Chandler," she said, opening the door.

"Goodnight Katelyn," He said and waved as he walked back to his car.

She watched him from the doorway, clutching the giant monkey and feeling cozy in his jacket.

"Cheesy is great." She thought as she closed the door, smiling contently.