Stydia|| Truth or Dare.

with my feelings on fire
guess I'm a bad liar
——————

When Lydia Martin got dared to date Stiles Stilinski for a whole week, she thought nothing of it.

No one did really.

Just the hot, popular girl dates the equally as hot but not so popular boy.

What can go wrong?

flashback

Seniors sat around in a perfect, continuous circle. Post Malone's 'White Iverson' played loudly in the background as the teens danced and swayed with their legs crossed while sat on the floor.

Stiles Stilinski was dragged to this party by his best friend in the whole world, Scott McCall. And Scott was invited by his girlfriend, Allison, which so happens to be Lydia Martins best friend.

"Lydia, you're up!" Danny slurred, waving his hand, gesturing towards her.

"Uh, lemme think." Lydia said, raising an eyebrow.

"Bullshit!" Allison shouted over the music. "Lydia Martin would never pick truth over dare!"

She was right. God, she was so right it scared Lydia about how much Allison knew about her.

"Dare, obviously."

Allison smiled miraculously, already planning this perfect little scenario in her head ever since a drunken senior shouted that they were going to play a game of truth or dare.

"I dare you to date Stiles for a week."

Even over the music, everybody could hear Stiles choke on his drink and cough for about thirty seconds before placing a fist on his chest.

Him? Date Lydia? No, no no. Hell no, no. This is not how it's supposed to be. Their love story cannot start over a stupid, peer pressured, forced dare.

"You okay there, stranger?" Lydia laughed, looking over to Stiles as he sat near enough opposite her in the large circle.

"Me? Uh, me? Yeah, I'm uh - I'm good. W-why would I be any less than good? I'm...I'm fine."

Scott face palmed himself while sat next to his best friend, mentally cursing at him as to why the fuck he was stuttering in front of everyone in their year.

"You up for the dare, Stilinski?" Lydia asked. A smirk pulled at her lips as her eyebrows were raised. She was intrigued.

"Uh-sure."

And with that, Lydia stood up, grabbed Stiles by the hand with her drink in the other, and walked into the kitchen with the upmost confidence in the entire world.

That's what Stiles always admired about her, ever since the third grade, that time in the sandbox.

Meanwhile, Stiles followed her like a lost puppy. His fingertips burned as his skin came in contact with hers.