Stydia|| Sleep Paralysis.

"Okay, so if it says 'make x the subject' what do you think that means?" Lydia asked Stiles. She led on her stomach on his bed as he was drooling over his crime board as per usual. He had one green string up, but then he pulled it down with anger as he replaced it with a red one.

"Umm, I don't know." Stiles said, not taking his eyes off his board. Lydia sighed as she looked down at her textbook.

"Yes you do, Stiles. You have one of the highest IQ's in Beacon Hills alone. It's because you're stressed about The Ghost Riders. They have left, we won." Lydia said, standing up from her current position and stood up to Stiles.

Obviously, her height didn't even compare to his. Her heels were off as she was barefoot, the soft carpet felt nice on her feet since her heels had practically been stabbed all day.

"Something's still around, Lyd. Something's still messing with my head and I need to know what it is." Stiles said, rubbing his forehead.

"It basically means get x on its own." Lydia said, scratching her arm as she stared at the broken boy.

Lydia wrapped her arms around his waist as she stood on her tiptoes to rest her chin on his shoulder. His breathing steadied and his heart fluttered, though he shut his eyes as he relaxed for about a second, but they reopen and studied the case. He probably read the same sentence or analysed the same picture about a dozen times.

Lydia sighed as she gave up. Her arms unraveled from his waist as she picked up her bag and headed towards the bathroom. She was staying the night, so we was gonna get ready and go to bed.

She wanted to help him. Though, she was gonna help him when he had a good night sleep and his head was clear. He clearly hasn't slept since. His hair was tousled and his eyes drooped. Lydia was only able to stay with him once.

Lydia washed her face as she put on a green face mask. It was bitty and smelt like peppermint. She changed into her fluffy onesie and emerged the bathroom, entering Stiles' room before leaving again.

"I'm getting water, do you need anything?" Lydia asked.

"Waters fine." Stiles replied.

Lydia wanted to scream. To tell him to open up to her. So she could tell him everything's okay and she could help him.

She didn't want to pressure him though. That was the last thing she'd try.

Lydia went to the kitchen as she turned on the lights. The sheriff was out for the night so it was just Lydia and Stiles. She grabbed two water bottles from the fridge and turned the lights off as she headed upstairs.

Stiles turned around and a smile immediately crept on his face. Lydia passed him a bottle with one eyebrow raised.

"Who's put speed in your cereal?" Lydia asked, walking up to him.

"You look like a bogie." Stiles said, wrapping his arms around Lydia's waist and pulled her closer to him. Finally, the attention she needed. The attention she craved.

"Kiss me." Lydia pouted.

"But I'm gonna get green shit on my nose." Stiles said, scrunching up his face.

Lydia pouted, as she turned around and led on his bed on her stomach again. She picked up the book and pretended he wasn't there.

"Lydia." Stiles said, amused. Though, she kept reading. They both knew she was messing around, it was quite entertaining. "Lydia, Lyd's." Stiles repeatedly said. "Fuck it." He chuckled as he threw her book to the floor and turned Lydia on her back.

"Finally." She winked as he connected his lips to hers. He got the green face mask on his nose, but he didn't care.

"It smells like pepper mint." Stiles mumbled in between her kisses as he was straddled in between her legs.

"Can I put some on you." Lydia smiled as he pulled away.

"Fine." Stiles surrendered. "Just because I like the smell."

Lydia led Stiles into the bathroom as she sat on the counter and he stood between her legs. She dipped her brush into the black pot and smeared it over his skin.

"It feels really sticky and wet." Stiles said scrunching up his face once more.

"That's what he said." Lydia winked. She finally finished as she looked at her master piece and pecked his lips.

They took a selfie for snapchat and almost a minute later, witty replies from the pack started to pile in. They didn't bother looking though, they just knew they will be witty.

They finally wiped the face masks off after 15 minutes and got into bed. They were speaking for countless hours until they were too tiered to stay awake any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia woke up to horrible screaming. The type of screaming you'll expect if your toe nail was ripped off or something. Lydia jumped, but it took her seconds to realise what was happening before she forced his shoulders up and sat on his lap. Her legs were in either side of him as she sat him up.

"Stiles!" She cried, kissing him over and over again until the screams eventually stopped and he started kissing her back. He always had her bottom lip when they kissed. Sweat was dripping from his head as he leaned against Lydia's chest and held her lower back.

They both breathed heavily for minutes, until Lydia gulped and lifted his chin to look at her.

He look drained, pale and tiered all in one. She sent him a small smile.

"I think it's time you tell me what's been going on."