Stydia|| Baby Diaries.

"Baby Diaries numero uno." Stiles said, a small yet well rounded camera held out in front of him.

Him and Lydia were in a grocery store, Lydia is around 7 months pregnant, so Stiles thought it would be a good idea to make a baby diaries series for the last couple of months. Of course Lydia had no say to this once his mind was put to it.

"Me and your mommy are in the grocery store, because we run out of food and your mother refuses to drink tap water. So, if we don't stick up on these necessities, we will die." Stiles smiled innocently.

"Stiles!" Lydia scolded. Stiles turned the camera around to face her. Smiling as he adjusted the screen.

"That was uncalled for." Lydia's eyebrows furrowed together as she has a green plastic basket in her arm.

Stomach poking out of an amazingly - looking comfy jumper which made Stiles want to curl up with her and watch movies, but Lydia's trying to drink more water but - ah you heard the story. 

"So." Stiles continued, camera now again facing him. "This is your first video diary, how exiting. I wonder what your gonna look like when you pop out of there. I'll have to chase the boys away with my baseball bat. Speaking of baseball, Go Mets, screw Jets. Uncle Scott and I made that up." Stiles nods into the camera, completely satisfied when he turns the camera on Lydia looking not - so satisfied.

"Sorry." Stiles whispered as he continued.

"Speaking of uncle Scotty, he's trying to have a baby." Stiles explained. He looked around the isles, but Lydia was no where to be found.

"See kiddo, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much-"

"Stiles!" Lydia shouted within the next isle, which made shoppers look at the slightly terrified man standing on his own holding a camera completely unaware he has wondered in a ladies lingerie isle.

One random shopper raised his eyebrows at Stiles when Lydia appeared.

"Sex tape, deciding on the final look." Stiles winked. Lydia sighed, dropping her head quickly. Embarrassed and humiliated.

"You ever wonder why I never take you to the supermarket, Stiles?" Lydia asked, tilting her head and kissing her teeth.

"Yeah, actually. All the time." Stiles said, catching on.

"Well." Lydia frowned. "Now you know why." She shoved the basket into Stiles chest and walked away, obviously waiting for him to follow behind her.

"Sorry for that." Stiles said unto the camera. "Anyway, we're gonna look at the baby stuff now. Oh, Lydia look at these socks that look like converse can we ge-nevermind."

After about half an hour of torture, they decided to pack up the car and head home.

Stiles and Lydia's house was immaculately clean and it smelt like cherries and summer fruits, Lydia's favourite candles.

They started packing the shopping away, and when they finished, Lydia sat on the sofa. Her stomach to big so she lowered herself down slowly. She grabbed the two controllers and the soft throw blanket strapped behind the sofa and put it over her. When Stiles sat down her legs immediately went over his lap as a reflex.

"Can we watch Bride Wars?"

"No. How about Star Wa-"

"No. Shall we order take out. My boobs ache and I don't feel like making anything." Lydia moaned, lifting up her breasts while making a face that Stiles found completely adorable.

"Sure." Stiles smiled. He ordered online, and when he was done he plopped down next to Lydia, her legs returning to her previous position.

"Can you believe all of this? We're having a child." Lydia smiled, hand rubbing her stomach.

"No, I can't believe it. Although, I always dreamed of what it would be like to grow old with you and have children." Stiles shrugged, tracing circles around Lydia's exposed belly button.

"Oh lord." Lydia chuckled, staring deeply into his whiskey eyes. "I'm so glad we got you back. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't remember you." Lydia said, moving a stray piece of hair out of his eyes and back into his fringe.

"You would've eventually, I knew you would." Stiles smiled.

Stiles was about to lean in, but teasingly took his camera out at the last minute and started talking.

"See, kiddo. There might be a boy, maybe when you reach third grade and that boy just watches you play in the sand pit. Maybe he watched that stupid kid accidentally stamp on your gorgeous castle later and maybe that boy would chase him and push him into the grass later on and innocently walk away like the lad he is." Stiles started.

"Oh my god, Stiles!" Lydia said, knowing that Stiles meant he done that for Lydia all those years ago.

"Shh, let me finish." Stiles scolded, then continued. "Then, you get to freshman year. The kid kind of understands the crush phase, all lover boy eyes staring at you and all he wants to do is just hold your hand and feel your palms against his. Then, a year shoots past and your now in sophomore year. You are with someone else, he grits his teeth as he can't say much seeing you're with the most popular and handsome guy in school and he's just...him. Finally, Junior year. Your probably really good friends with that boy, maybe even best friends. You find another boy, although for some reason you keep thinking about the dork of your best friend. Though, he's still crushing. This isn't just a boyhood crush, this is developing into an adult love quite quick, and it will scare the crap out of him. Enjoying it so far? Okay, good. Senior year, he is incapably in love with you. With your smile, your strawberry blonde hair. I don't know, maybe you'll have my eyes as it's the more dominant gene. The way your lips move when you talk, or, or the way when something makes you happy your eyes crinkle up and it makes his heart race. That's love, my girl. Please, soak up every minute of it. Cause maybe ten years later you'll be sat around, ordering Chinese food and waiting for your child's arrival. Love you, sweetie." Stiles smiled. He brung the camera out to show Lydia's stomach, and Stiles sat next to her.

Lydia mouthed hi and waved in the background, looking completely and totally happy.

"We can't wait to meet you."