Chapter 1

Radesha's POV

I was never one to go around parading with friends having fun or chasing boys. Nope in fact I was the exact opposite, I don't have friends nor do I desire them honestly.

Okay  You should note I am a person of multiple  personalities I believe I have two main sides. Little miss nice girl and the actual heartless bitch that I am,  in all honesty I believe I have a lot of patience in fact I think I have way too much so there's no way am human, because you see am a person that you can kill me and I'll still never get angry since it all depends on my mood but I like to think of myself as kind hearted despite being hated by everyone.

Am currently walking from school which was a pain in my ass. When I say nobody likes me I mean even strangers just see me and say "I hate this bitch"  right in front of my face, but hey I don't give a damn I mean am way too awesome to care either way call me conceited if you wish I'd be rather delighted for the complement.

Anyways so everybody in Jamaica is talking about the Elections in USA and how since Trump won all hell broke loose. I mean leave Trump alone the guy is human like everyone else. Yeah yeah am black and am saying this but whatever it has nothing to do with me though this morning I heard there will be a war.

I decided to just do my chores while playing some music cause music is my forte. As I was there shaking my none existent ass to "wild thoughts" by Rihanna ft DJ Khalid and Bryson Triller,  when suddenly I heard an explosion. I was shocked to say the least but I continued polishing the house while getting my freak on.

Song after song and am still shaking my booty, suddenly 'Bodak Yellow' came on and I was ready to get my freak turned up when out of no where I hear explosions after explosion and screams of pain, fear, desperation and death and at that I bolted.

I knew this damn war was a stupid waste of time but dammn now it's getting out of hand, I need to see why the hell them soldiers disrupted my beautiful performance and dampered my already foul mood. I mean if you had a family like mine you'd despise them too.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me cause honestly with my weight am very fast to be so fluffy.

Upon my arrival at the scene, I have to say am shell shocked. Dead bodies everywhere follwed by blood, men in war mode and the stench of fear and desperation.

You know in this situation I should be laughing cause all them bitches who depised and disrepected me for as long as I can remember are here begging me to save their sorry asses.

"HELP ME PLEASE" said a little boy

" BITCH HELP ME" said a wanna be bad boy from my community

" PLEASE HELP US" they all shouted, no they all pleaded for me to help them. I smiled sweetly at them and said, do you really want my help?

" YES!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! SAVE US YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT", they shouted.

It's funny you know, normally in times like this, bullies normally instantly go all bestie mode and plea for forgiveness and say crap about if you save them they'll change and shit like that.

Anyway it's good that they stick to their words cause am about to turn a blind eye to everything and fake damsel in distress because am sure they are here for someone, someone who is not resisting is exactly what they need.

With that thought I gave the assholes an air kiss and a few winks and put on a blank stare and lost eyes. Last thing I know is that someone shouted

" that one is not resisting take her" before I was lost in the world of unconsciousness.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON MY BOOK, ALL YOUR THOUGHTS COUNTS. THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK.