National Grab A** Day

Today was National Grab Ass Day, one of Gene's favorite "holidays".

He kept his hands in his pocket as he roamed the emptying hallways of the disguised prison known as Phoenix Drop Highschool, a place where the older scolded and disciplined the younger who strived to achieve different goals in life. A place where the only thing that was seen with value by the teachers and adults being knowledge, friendship, and athletics. A place where the younger cherished childhood, craziness, and the freedom to do whatever and be whoever they wanted.

A place where the famous Ro'Meave family kids attended.

Gene couldn't help but chuckle and grin as his fellow classmates all hurried to their next class, but for a variety of reasons. Some of them feared minor disciplinary measures, others who strived to be a teacher's pet all year-round. Most of them, however, were running from him.

Gene was known as the school's "God" of players and cruelty. Sure, Travis Valkrum was a close substitution, but Gene was one who could not be defeated or dethroned. He ruled over the school with iron fists, an eternal fear planted into the souls of eve student there. Even some of the teachers feared his untamed wrath. All the students knew of the national "holiday", and they all knew about it being one of Gene's personal favorites.

Well... everyone except for a certain emo freshman.

Zane carried on with his day like normal. Every class made him wish he would slit his wrists longways, and he had a worsening headache by fourth period. That headache came from his third period class, when he went to his Spanish class. He knew nothing of today's holiday, but then again he didn't really care for what his classmates celebrated. And as much as he paid attention to Gene, he didn't acknowledge the delinquent's favorite holiday, because he didn't know about it.

He still felt oddly bothered by Garroth's words to him that morning.

If anyone tries to grab your butt, break their hands, and, Zane, should you really be wearing your smaller pants today?

It was true that Zane's pants today were a smaller size than what he usually wore, but they were snug as they hugged his legs tightly. At least he wouldn't have to worry about his pants falling down or his boxers showing, like some other people, males and females alike. Unfortunately, he failed to notice that the smaller size of the pants made his butt stick out more.

It definitely caught Gene's eye.

The black haired delinquent continued his roaming of the school, frowning as the numbers of people in the halls lessened more and more. He had passed by Garroth, who was desperately running for his life from his best friend, Laurance. From what he could hear as they darted past, Garroth had grabbed Laurance's ass... again.

Oh, Garroth Ro'Meave. You just never learn, do you?

Anyway, Gene turned the corner, scanning it for any lingering students. The late bell would ring in just a few seconds now... and during that time, Gene woulld have to retreat to the soccer field with Zenix and Sasha. He spotted one student leaned over a water fountain, getting a drink.

Oh, it's Zane, Gene thought in boredom.

He had planned to walk right past him, but as he got closer, he started looking at his butt. Hey, could you blame him? It was the national get-yourself-that-booty day, after all!

Zane hadn't noticed him yet, which was good. Gene started to head in his direction, taking into account just how long Zane was taking a drink. Did that boy not drink anything at home, or was he always this thirsty?

Gene was thirsty too, honestly. Thirsty for that booty.

Raising his hand up, he smirked as he brought it down on Zane's rear. A loud smacking sound echoed into the hall, as Zane spit out the water in his mouth. The raven haired emo perked up and whirled around, staring at Gene with shock.

"What the hell!?" He hissed, glaring as he crossed his arms. "If you wanted to talk to me, you could've just tapped my shoulder or said my name!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist." Gene snickered, grinning playfully.

Zane huffed, rolling his eye as he knelt dkwn to pick up his things. Gene had been hoping that Zane would have bent over instead, so he could hit that again. As Zane stood up straight, Gene snaked his arm around him and pulled him closer as they started walking.

"Gene, what are you doing?" Zane asked, raising an eyebrow at the senior.

"Oh, me?" Gene asked with a chuckle, grinning. "I'm just taking you to class. Do you want me to leave?"

"No, I guess not..." He said with a frown, thinking for a moment. "But can you please get your hand off my back?"

"Sorry." He apologized, moving it down. "Would you like it here~?"

"Alright, what is going on with you?" Zane demanded, turning on the senior. "First you slap my ass, then you practically hug he with one arm, and en you put your hand back on my ass!"

"It's national grab ass day." He stated, as though it were obvious.

"National... what day?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

"Nothing. Get to class, you're becoming a pack of pins and needles in my side." He rolled his eyes, pushing the freshman to the ground.

Zane was more than happy to do so. He stood up and hurried down the hall, not looking back at the senior who had assaulted him. Meanwhile, Gene watched as he ran off, smirking slightly. His white teeth, that were turning the faintest of yellows, were visible between his lips as he watched Zane. He snickered after the emo freshman disappeared around the corner, turning around and heading for the doors to the soccer field.

"Heh, what an idiot." He said, slightly licking his lips as he thought about the freshman. "His ass might be flatter than Kawaii~Chan's boobs, but it still felt good in my hand."

He continued to think as he exited the school, walking along the side of the soccer field to the bleachers, where Zenix and Sasha were waiting. Finally, he smirked to himself and cracked his knuckles.

"I wanna see how he'll react tomorrow... on National Grab Titties Day."

(No joke, National Grab Ass Day and National Grab Boobs Day happened at my school.)