Chapter 12

*LILY'S POV

The lights went out. Oh my God no. I'm normally not this frightened but I am absolutely terrified of the dark. Ever since I was a little girl. Harry must have sensed my discomfort because as I'm struggling to walk in the dark, I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my small waist. I would flinch, even slap him so hard right now, but I let it be. I feel somewhat safe in his arms, I feel loved, almost. 

"Are you alright?" Harry whispers in my ear. I breathe out a small 'mhm' and let a tear role down my cheek. "You have to get back on stage!" I say as I wipe away my tears. I don't actually want him to go back out there, but I know he can't let his fans down.

"I know, but please... would you let me talk to you? Privately later?" he asks me. I know it's going to hurt me, but it's probably going to hurt Harry much more than it has ever did me. I nod my head and we walk out of the room, him making his way backstage and I making my way back down to my seat. 

I go to take the steps down to the seats, but I feel a slight tug on my wrist. 

"Sit over here, please." Harry says to me, I see the desperation in his eyes. I nod my head again and purse my lips as I sit on one of the chairs at the side of the stage. I watch as Harry runs off back onto the stage, the crowed roaring as they spot him. The rest of the boys notice Harry's small smile and all eyes turn to the side, in my direction. I can't help but look over towards Liam. There's much more than pain in his eyes, I see anger and it quickly disolves to regret. Even so far away, I can read every expression on there faces. 

Harry shoots me a smile just as the concert is nearly over. They finish singing 'Over Again' and all five of the boys run off the stage, sweat rolling off their forheads. I stand straight up, knowing Harry is comming for me, I feel horrible, remembering everything since we met... How I chose him over Liam... My heart begins to sink, drowning in my own thoughts.

"Lily..." Harry says as he comes up to me, a small smile tugs at the corners of his lips. I try not to cry, this is the first time in a long time I've actually talked to him, to anybody really. 

"Hi, Harry." He grabs my hand and I start to hear light strumming. I shift my eyes over towards the stairs, where the noise is coming from and I see Niall, strumming his guitar and pointing towards Harry with his chin. As I look up to Harry, he starts to sing. 

"And being here without you, Is like I'm waking up to, Only half a blue sky kinda there but not quite, I'm walking 'round with just one shoe, I'm half a heart without you, I'm half a man at best, With half an arrow in my chest, I miss everything we do, I'm half a heart without you..." 

He stops singing and he hugs me. I can't really help it, I let the tears I've been holding onto fall. Harry notices them and wipes away most of the with his thumb before kissing my forehead.

"Lily, please don't be scarred of me. I need you to know that I would never hurt you, at least not on purpous. Please, I know why you left that night, but please... Give me a chance to take you out again, forget what has happened, just please Lily..." he pleas. The sadness in his eyes is tearing me apart. I've caused this, this innocent boy that I've seen on TV, I've caused him this almost eternal pain... 

"Yes, Harry. I'm sorry about all of... that." I answer him, his small frown transforming instantly into a smile. He grabs my hand and we both walk away, and then my heart shatters...

------

A/N:

Hey guys... I don't know if I should continue this book... I don't have much ideas anymore for this... I think I'll end it soon, but I need you guys to comment if you think I should keep it going or not. I've been working on other things too, I have a Luke Hemmings fanfic 'Melodies' and a Niall Horan fanfic 'Afraid' if you want long updates every week... I'm sorry this sucks :/

I love you guys <3 

Emma xoxo