Chapter Five

*Lily's POV.:

When I arrived in front of the genitors closet, it wasn't Perrie who stood in front of the door. Her boyfriend. Her fiancé. Zayn Malik. One of... them.

"Come here for a minute!" Zayn said as he spotted me walking over.

"Um... ok. Hi." I said awkwardly as I stood in front of him.

"It's nice to see you again! Last time we spoke was the day you first stayed with us." He said, the last part almost, sad like. "Anyways, can you just hear me out? Only five minutes. Just five. I need you to listen to me." I nodded my head in confirmation, letting him know that he may proceed.

"Since you left, Harry and Liam have really changed. Like big time. Harry's in about, second stage depression and Liam... Well I shouldn't talk about him. Anyways, do you maybe think you could talk to them? Explain why you left?" Zayn pleaded.

I stood there, shocked. I knew Harry was in depression. I heard it on the news the other night. But to hear it, coming from Zayn, one of his best friends, I knew this was really serious.

And Liam. What about Liam? How's he been acting?

"What has Liam been doing?" I asked, not really politely as I just spat out the words.

"Eh... He's been getting drunk. He's dated almost about fourteen girls since you've left. He's not the same." He answered, really upset about his friends behaviour. "So what do you say? Will you talk to them?"

I thought about it. What if they were so mad, that they would hit me? Like my father did. I know they wouldn't. They're too nice, but people change. And since Liam's basically his opposite self, he probably hurt me.

"Fine." I said. I actually surprised myself. I was thinking of why not to go. I don't want to get hurt and abused. Yet I found myself say yes.

Zayn came closer to me to give me a 'thank you' hug, but I took a step back and flinched, leaving Zayn confused as he stepped back awkwardly as well, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you. So much Lily." He said before leaving and heading over to where him and the rest of 'them' were sitting, side stage.

__________________________

*A/N.:

I know this was short, but the next chapter is going to be extra long!

So Lily agreed to speak to Liam and Harry!

How do you think that will go?

Liam changed :o

Who saw that coming?

What do you think?

5 votes for the next chapter.

-Emma xo