Chapter Nine

*Lily's POV

I stood backstage at the girls' last concert in London. The last one that I will be working with them. After tonight, I'm going to America for One Direction's concerts. Every time I finally get away from them, something always brings us back.

I hate this.

The only good part about this, is that I'll be seeing my uncle again.

Oh well.

I'll just keep my distance. Not talk to them unless I am required too. Strict business. No friendship. No relationships. No problems. Easy enough, right?

That's what I sure hope...

The girls came rushing backstage into their dressing rooms like after every concert. I could tell their blood was still pumping with adrenaline. They do, do a lot of jumping and dancing.

"I don't get why we can't just keep you. Like you could give us a whole new look! Mix it up a bit!" Leigh-Anne spoke, emptying her neon pink water bottle within nearly a sip.

"I wish I weren't a makeup genius, I could have sucked pig ass and stay with you girls." I laughed, while all four girls hugged me, wishing me luck and not to worry too much.

Perrie told me that if ever there's anything, to talk to her. Or, if I couldn't reach her, the best person to talk to would be Niall. I had a hard time to accept that I might need to talk to him, but he's a great guy so why not.

"Promise you'll be on Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Oovoo everyday?" Jade asked me.

"Or she could just leave her phone on, dumbass." Jesy said, earning a hit in the head by a pillow by Jade.

I laughed and promised the girls that we'll keep in touch and that it won't be like last time.

This was it. The last farewell. I hugged all the girls and Alexis one last time, before boarding the plane. I was going to meet Lou at the airport in the hot and always sunny, Los Angeles, California. Not exactly my favourite destination considering I prefer rain and cloudy days.

I stepped foot onto the plane and too my seat. Thankfully, I had a window seat, and there was nobody sitting next to me. Basically because it was eight o'clock at night and not a lot of people like flying at night.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and pugged in my earbuds. I automatically tapped shuffle and Justin Bieber's 'Heartbreaker' flowed through my earphones.

I pushed the home button and decided to go on twitter for awhile. And by awhile, I mean for possibly two to three hours.

I had quite a few mentions. I'm not famous or actually known, so this was very unusual. At the beginning, all of them were actually quite rude and heartbreaking. There were a few nice ones but 97% of them brought tears to my eyes. I slid down to the beginning of today's mentions, and it all began with one tweet. The tweet. I thought to myself.

*Harry's POV.:

I looked through her pictures, just like I do everyday. She post two or three a day, so I see how she's feeling. I don't follow Lily on Instagram. I can't. Not that I'm not aloud to, I just can't do that.

I observed her smiles, her duck face selfies, her working hard... I love her.

And she'll never see that.

If only she knew what I had done.

What I have in store for her...

__________________________

*A/N.:

Sorry it's been awhile :/

I hate updating on my phone, but I'm getting my laptop at Christmas!

Which means longer and faster updates!

How was this chapter?

What do you think Harry is going to do?

-Emma xo