Chapter Two

*Lily's POV.:

I woke up this morning with a sore neck. It's my own fault for falling asleep with myself sprawled all across my bed with my neck practically hanging off the side.

I looked over at Karlee, my best friend and roommate's empty bed. I miss her so much. I thought to myself. I sat up straight in my bed for a little while until I decided to get my lazy arse up and out. I walked over to my dresser and pulled my phone off it's charger. I had three missed calls and one text message. Who the hell would call me while I'm sleeping? Everyone I know, know's not to call me at night. They're just lucky I didn't wake up.

I went straight to the missed calls, one was from my uncle Paul, one from Karlee and the last one was an unknown number. I went to check my text messages and surprisingly, it was from Ms.Glossings, my cosmetics professor. My heart sped up and I was nearly having an anxiety attack reading who I would be working with.

"Hey Lily, since we don't have any classes today, I decided I would text you who you are assigned with! You're one of my best students, so this is a little challenging, you'll be working for six months with Alexis Knox. She's that girl group Little Mix's stylist. You're scheduled to be leaving for London,England tomorrow morning at 8am. Good luck, be safe and make an impression!

-Angela G. x"

Oh my sweet Jesus. Little Mix, I'm assigned to Little freakin' Mix! Not only do I know them already, but Perrie is dating Zayn. They're both in England. Oh my fuck tarts.

I made a mental note to tell those girls that they absolutely, positively, under any circumstance, cannot tell anyone I'm working with them. If any boy show's up while I'm at work, I don't know what I'd do. Either faint, bawl my eyes out or run off. Wow, for an eighteen year old, I'm pretty damn emotional. And baby like.

I sat my phone back down and over to my closet, I picked out my outfit for today, but also my outfits for the next six months. For today, first of all, I decided on a pair of Superman themed leggings and an oversized, black Hollister sweater. I set the outfit onto my bed while I went to pull down my two suitcases that are on the shelf in the closet.

After nearly falling down and cracking my head up and gushing blood all over my dorm, I set both suitcases on Karlee's bed so I could start packing. I will need approximately twelve pairs of jeans, 5 pairs of leggings, 3 pairs of my favourite sweat pants that are all big and pouffy like, 25 shirts were obligatory and I stuffed in like a thousand pairs of underwear, bras and pairs of socks. You know, maybe it wasn't a thousand, I just emptied my drawer into a suitcase. I packed up my skinny jeans, sweats and all that suff and still had half of one of my suitcase left. I went back into my closet and pulled down my big makeup box set down from off the shelf of murder. I call it the shelf of murder because every time I need something off that god damned shelf, it seems like I'm so close to dying. One time I busted my arse trying to pull down a sweater I accidentally threw up there.

When I was done packing up my stuff I went into the bathroom ti take my shower. I set the water, stripped down and got into the shower. After washing myself, my hair and shaving, I got out and wrapped myself in my favourite blue towel. I took a few steps to the sink and mirror and pulled out my toothbrush and toothpaste. I brushed my teeth for approximately two minutes and walked out of the bathroom so I could got put my Superman leggings and sweater on.

*******

It was already one o'clock. Which meant I had three classes for the day. My first one was like this fashion course, second was hairstyling and my last one was chemistry.

I gabbed all of my text books and school stuff and shoved them into my purse. I grabbed my key off of my night table and put that, along with my phone into my back left pocket.

I left the empty dorm and locked the door before heading out to the school building. I walked through the busy hallways of the girls dorm building.

I made my way out the doors and onto the peaceful campus. It was actually a very beautiful sight. The grass was as green as it could get here, in Ireland, there were a lot of trees and everything was just gorgeous.

After walking for quite some time, I finally made it to the fashion domain building of the college. Every single one of my classes were held in this building, considering I was studying in cosmetics and beauty.

I made my way to my first class and started off my day.

__________________________

*A/N.:

Wow I updated!

How was chapter two?

What do you think about Lily working for Little Mix?

Alot of you were thinking it was going to be One Direction c;

I couldn't just let you guys be right!

So?

Did you like it?

And thank you for the votes and comments!

You guys motivated to write this, as soon as I woke up this morning xD

So enjoy this little chapter and please vote and comment again c:

Here's your challenge, if you want an update, I need 10 votes and 5 comments...again xD

Love you Sexy Mofos !!

Oh and what do you think about One Direction's song 'Diana'?

I bawled my eyes out. Not really. But I cried. :,(

-Emma xo