Chapter Four

*Harry's POV.:

I haven't seen her in three years. Three fucking years. Most guys would let her go. Just move on. Well I can't. Lily's different. I think she proved that very well after leaving... leaving me like this. She didn't even say goodbye to us. Paul said she left a note. Since then, I haven't been myself. I haven't slept, I'm lucky if I get to sleep at least five hours. I barely eat. And I've been rude to the people who love and support me.

I feel as if I was the reason why Lily left. What if that night Lily stormed off, I hadn't gone into the living room? What if I would have followed after her into her room? I could have prevented her from leaving and giving her reasons to stay.

*******

"Are you serious?" Zayn spoke into his phone.

"Is she still the same person?" He said again.

"Is who still the same?" I asked curiously, climbing into my bunk on the tour bus.

"Um. Gotta go Pez. Talk to you later. Love you babe." Zayn said before ending his and supposedly Perrie's phone call.

"Zayn? Is who still the same?" I asked him, propping myself up onto my elbows so I could see Zayn as I spoke to him.

"No one Haz. Don't worry about it." He said before leaving the bunk part of the bus.

Something was up. Zayn's not ome to keep secrets. Especially not from me or any of the other lads. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and dialled her number. And by her, I think we all know I mean Lily. I text or call her every night, just to check on her. Even though she doesn't answer my phone calls or respond to my texts, I have a gut feeling that she' alright.

I let the phone ring a few times before I hung up. I slipped my phone back into my back pocket and laid myself back down. I still wanted to know what Zayn was talking to Perrie about. I wasn't all that interested in their conversation until Zayn told me not to worry about. That just made me even more curious.

********

"Haz! Are you coming with us?" Louis called out to me.

Me and the lads were going to Little Mix's first concert of their 'How Ya Doin'? Tour'. Basically because Zayn and Perrie were engaged and all.

"Yeah yeah." I said, not very enthusiastically. I got up off the couch and made my way out of our tour bus and into Louis' van. Well Louis' rental van.

*Lily's POV.:

We're here. London's grand O2 arena. This is where the girls will be kicking off their tour. Tonight, I'll only be doing their makeup, with Alexis' supervision and approval of course. She's already laid out each of their outfits. They're all going to be wearing swaggy baggy sweats, very stylish ones if I may add, crop top tees and either converse shoes or combat boots.

*****

"So, who wants to go first?" Alexis said cheerfully as we all walked into Little Mix's dressing room.

"Ooh ooh! I do! I do!" Perrie said with excitement.

The blonde sat down in the makeup chair in front of the big Hollywood-like mirror and shut her eyes.

"Do you remember what to do?" Alexis asked me, questioning me on what she told me on the drive from the airport.

"I think so." I said as I pulled out her makeup bags. "Since Perrie has the lightest skin tone, we need to be careful on what we use on her. For her very few blemishes, I need the lightest coloured concealer." I said as I dug into the bag to find the right concealer. It was in the shape of a little lip stick, so I swiped it over the four to five blemishes on Perrie's face. "Next, she needs the lightest shape of blush." I said as I dug into the makeup bag again, this time searching for the little blush kit. I applied some eyes liner to make her eyes pop, added some mascara to her already long eye lashes and added some vibrant red lipstick. "There. Is that what it is?" I asked Alexis as she examined Perrie's face.

"Wow! That's impressive! Especially since Perrie, here, is one of my hardest girls to work on, being the lightest and all." She said approvingly of my work.

Next up was Jade. She had a fair amount of acne so I put some ProActive on her face. Next, I gave her a dark, smokey eye, with some sparkly gold coloured eye liner. For her lips, I just put on nude lipstick.

Alexia came over to i spect Jade.

"That's gorgeous! I love it! And nude lips look good on you, Jade!" She said, very proud of me.

Leigh-Anna and Jesy's makeup was very similar. The only difference was, Jesy didn't need mascara because she preferred fake eye lashes.

I gave both of them a smokey eye, Leigh's lighter than Jesy's. Next I gave them purple lipstick and applied some black eye liner.

For the last time, Alexis came to look at my work.

"This is perfect! Lily you're a genius!" She exclaimed.

All the girls thanked me and congratulated me before they left so Alexis could do their hair and get them into their outfits. I stayed in the little makeup room part of the dressing room... Until Perrie texted me to meet her near the first genitors closet coming backstage.

Once I got to the genitors closet, it wasn't Perrie that texted me to meet her there...It was...Him.

__________________________

*A/N.:

BADADADADAMMMMM!

Who do you think is waiting for Lily?

Harry?

Liam?

Zayn maybe?

What did you think of this chapter?

What do you think about Harry?

What about Liam?

He hasn't been in this book yet, but how do you think he is?

Thanks for the votes and comments!

If you want an update, I need 10 votes and 5 comments. :)

-Emma xo