Chapter Seven

*Lily's POV.:

"What the bloody hell Lily?! You left them three years ago and you finally get the chance to talk to them, at least apologise, and you just disappear and walk out on them again!" Jesy, the normally calm girl, yelled at me.

"You don't understand Jesy!" I screamed back.

"What don't I understand? Love? Yeah, no. I understand that quite well." She said, still

screaming, but quieter than before.

"No. Not love." I almost whispered. "Can I trust you with a huge secret?"

"Of course. You can tell me and the girls anything." She responded, finally calm.

"No, please don't tell the girls. I only trust you with this secret." I answered in return. She nodded her head and I proceeded.

"Okay. So um. I'm afraid." I said bluntly.

"Afraid? Of what?" Jesy asked me.

"Of getting hurt..."

"Lily, they won't hurt you, sure they're mad but you kinda hurt them more." She responded, clearly not knowing which 'hurt' I'm talking about.

"I know. But it's just... every time I got my dad mad... He hurt me. Physically, mentally and emotionally. And I'm scared that the boys will physically hurt me." I said. I didn't know I was crying until Jesy hugged me and wiped away the few tears in my eyes.

"They would never, ever hit a woman Lily. They're not that type of men. They have respect." Jesy spoke.

*Liam's POV.:

I sat up and looked around me. The girl that I wrapped my arms around tightly last night, was still here. Unlike most girls. Well partially all girls. I'm normally the one to break their hearts.

But this girl, was different. We made out last night and ended up in my bed. We slept together and I'm 106% sure she knows about my reputation with girls. Yet she stayed.

__________________________

*A/N.:

I screwed that up ._.

I'm sorry it's short :/

I'm in the Army Cadets and we had a camping thing the whole weekend and they confiscated my phone.

And I had a lot of homework and studying to do ._.

But I started writing the next chapter which is longer !

-Emma xo