Chapter Eight

*Lily's POV.:

It's been a week since the who Harry/Liam/Jesy situation. I've been doing my work on a serious basis. Not talking about my personal life nor my problems. The girls seemed to accept that, even if they did want me to spill the deats. All though there was nothing to spill. Only Jesy knows and I plan on keeping it that way.

Tonight, is a free night. The third one since I've started my assignment. Normally, I would hang out with the girls. We would go shopping, hit the cinema, grab something to eat, but today, Alexis said she had some very serious and important news to tell me. Normally, I would be nervous and worried. You know, shaky breathes, numb hands, quickened heart beats, well you know the drill.

I was also told to not talk to the girls or any of the crew members, because apparently they new everything before I was even aloud to know.

As told, I stayed in my hotel room all day, waiting on the news. I've gotten a few text messages from Perrie, saying she'd tell me the news if I wanted. And if I could keep my mouth shut and not say that she told me.

From Perrie:

"Please let me tell you! I promise it's something amazayn! See what I did there?! ;) Ok, so anyways... Please Lily! xx ~Pez"

To Perrie:

"Perrie, I'm not supposed to know right now! I know we're like close friends now, but this is work. I like to keep my business on a serious and mature level. You know this. And yes Pez, I got your vibe. Now please, let's get back to business! xo -Lily"

Even though Perrie's my friend, she still gets on my nerves quite easily and quickly. She can't go behind Alexis' back and tell me what Alexis, my boss and teacher, is going to tell me.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The clock stroke seven o'clock pm when there was a knock on my door. I got up off of the hotel room couch an checked through the peep hole to see who was here, sure enough, Alexis was standing there with another blonde lady. I couldn't tell who the blonde was, her back was faced to the door. I opened up and welcomed Alexis and her company into my room.

As the blonde lady turned around, I'm more than positive the my face went completely pale. The lady next to Alexis was...

"Lily, this is..." Alexis said before I interrupted her.

"No, I know her. She's Lou Teasdale." I spoke.

Lou turned her head, after realising she was on the phone and that the door was open.

"Lily! It's been so long!" She said, disconnecting from her phone call.

Alexis was surprised that I already knew Lou. So we explained to her my situation. Alexis was very caring during the story session.

Eagerly and impatiently, I asked what the special news was.

Louise smiled and Alexis sat next to me on the blue leather couch.

"You're an excellent makeup artist Lily, but doing girl makeup such as Little Mix's, is too easy for you." As Alexis said that, I was sticking all the puzzle pieces together. Perrie saying it's good news, Louise standing here, Alexis saying girl makeup is too easy for me. They're basically sending me away.

"What I would like to do, is switch you. Not with another student, but give you the well deserved challenge you deserve. You will be working with Lou, and learn from her how to makeup five teenage boys." Alexis finished with a smile.

I couldn't believe this. What I didn't want to happen, is happening. Perrie said it was good! This isn't good, this is a nightmare! I can't go back to them

and be stuck with them for a whole new six months!

________________________

*A/N.:

That's chapter eight.

Most of you saw that coming in the first chapter, well ya'll thought she was going to be matched up to One Direction right away! xD

Anyways, how was it?

What do you think about Lily, Harry and Liam being reunited?

Do you think she'll give them a chance?

Comment your thoughts!

10 Votes for chapter nine!

-Em xo