Chapter Three

*A/N.:

Aw I love you guys :3 Okay resume your reading xD

*Lily's POV.:

Here I was. It was six thirty am and I was just getting out of bed. I am so not a morning person. I hopped out of bed and walked straight into the bathroom. Yet again this morning, just like every morning, I took my shower. I set the water to a temperature I was comfortable with and got into the heated chamber. Aka, the shower.

After washing my hair and body, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked back into the dorm. I went to my closet and pulled out whatever I had left. So basically I was wearing autumn orange skinny jeans, a white, short sleeved, collard blouse with studs and my black combat boots. I went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth and blow dry my long blonde hair.

When I was finally all done, it was seven thirty. I have a half hour until I board my flight. I walked over to my phone and I had a few twitter mentions and six text messages. I checked the messages, they consisted of, two from Perrie, one from Jade, one from Jesy, one from Leigh-Anne and one from Alexis Knox.

I decided to call a cab, so I did. But as I waited for my taxi to arrive, I decided to read those texts. The one from Perrie said;

"Hey Lily! I cannot believe you're going to be working with us!! I know we don't really know each other that well but hopefully we'll become great friends during the 6 months you'll be around us! Ring me when you arrive in London!! Much Love <3

-Pez x"

Next I read Jade's text message;

"Lily! I'm glad you're coming to London! I can't wait for you to get here and start your school work! We'll have so much fun! TTYL!

-Poopey xo"

After reading those two messages, my taxi arrived. I slipped my phone in my purse and grabbed both of my suitcases. I took one last look at my dorm. See you in six months, I though to myself.

*******

Oh my fucking God. That plane was uncomfortable. I thought to myself as I stepped off the plane. At least I got an alright seat. I was next to a girl, maybe a few years older than me and next to another lady, who looked a little over fifty.

Like Perrie said in her text, I called her up to tell her I landed. The phone rang a few times before I was greeted by an over-excited Perrie.

"Hello Lily!" She answered cheerfully.

"Hey Perrie! I just called to tell you I landed." I said, in a way less happy tome than hers.

"Okay! Well me, Leigh and Alexis are here at the airport. We'll keep an eye out for you!" She spoke into the phone.

"Alright, cya in a few I guess!" I spoke once more before ending the phone call.

I watched the conveyer belt so I could grab my suitcases and leave the crowded airport. I stood there for about twenty minutes before I spotted my hot pink luggage.

I walked out and into the bigger waiting area. I spotted a few people who looked a little like Perrie, but I soon found my people when all three of them shouted out my name, causing me to jump up a little.

"Lily!" Perrie said, as she ran over to me and engulfed me in a giant bear hug. "I've missed you!"

"I missed you too... But I also miss air!" I joked, but Perrie knew what I meant, so she let me go and grabbed one of my suitcases.

Alexis lead us over to her car, parked all the way at the other end of the car park.

"Ooh. It's pretty warm out!" Leigh-Anne said.

Um. What? It's like -40•C outside. It ain't warm. I thought to myself as I shoved my cold hands in my sweater pockets. I decided to keep my opinion of the weather to myself and just follow these brits.

During the whole car ride to their hotel, Alexis explained to me the girls' schedule and who needs and uses what. I'd only have to be doing their makeup and outfits while Alexis will be doing their hair.

Tonight, the girls had a concert here in London. And for two more nights after that, it's here in London. They were debuting their 'How Ya Doin? World Tour'.

When we got to the hotel room, unnoticed if I may add, I was engulfed in hugs again. I swear if I get squeezed one more time, someone isn't going to be capable of performing tonight. Aka Jade.

The girls showed me to my room, since they all had a room and they were all connected, I got room 482. The room right in between Perrie and Jesy's rooms. Oh goodie.

I brought my stuff to my room, with Perrie's help of course, and as soon as we walked into my room, I got a call from an unknown number...

__________________________

*A/N.:

Hello Sexy Mofos c:

How was this chapter?

Who do you think the mystery caller is?

Thank you for all the lovely comments! For another update, I need 15 votes and 10 comments! C'mon you guys can do it!

-Emma xo