Chapter Six

*Lily's POV.:

The girls just got done their show. They all came into their dressing room, a little sweaty from running, jumping and dancing up on the stage, but also very, very hyper!

"So so so! Lily did you like it? Were we awesome? Were we cute? Were we extra fantabulously fantastic?" Jade asked me as she ran through the doors.

"Yep! You girls were amazing!" I responded, satisfied smiles set on their faces.

We all sat on the two leather couches that were placed in the room, until Zayn walked in, causing Perrie to jump up and make me spill the water bottle I was drinking all over my top.

"Oh my God Lily! I'm so sorry!" She apologized as she turned around to face me.

"Oh it's cool, don't worry about it!" I said as I sat up.

"Here, come with me." Perrie said as she grabbed my arm and lead me over towards the bathroom. She tossed me her light blue belly top that she was wearing before the show. "Put this on, ok?"

I put the top on and smiled. It looked kinda cute on me.

When I came out of the washroom, the whole room was silent and all eyes were on me.

I saw them. Liam and Harry were sitting next to each other on the couch. I couldn't do this. I can't talk to them. I know I promised Zayn, but I just can't.

That's where I lost it. I ran out of the dressing room, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I ran for a wile until I was outside of the arena. I walked on the sidewalk and into the busy London city streets, considering the arena is in town.

I've walked for nearly twenty minutes until I saw the London eye. The giant ferris wheel. Surrounding the giant british tourist attraction, was a small park. Grass everywhere. I just sat down. Right there. I pulled my knees up to my chest and laid my head on my knees. I thought about how they looked. Harry. Harry had dull, grey/green eyes. His lips weren't pink and plump like last time. They were straight. He even had more tattoos. But not nearly as many as Liam. Liam had about, forty something tattoos. He was way more... built and muscular than Harry. It appears that he's worked out. But at the same time, he seemed so... weak. His eyes showed so much, yet they were so dull. He almost reminded me of my dad.

My dad was a drug and alcohol addict. It messed him up. I don't even care where he is or where he ends up. I hate him. I fucking hate him for ruining my childhood. Every girls dream is to be able to have her two men in her life, yet here I am, not even have one man into mine. I'm thankful for at least having my uncle Paul.

I heard the leaves cripple. Kind of like when someone steps on them during autumn. Considering we were fall, there was most likely someone there. I just stayed exactly the way I was, not even bothering checking who it was.

*Liam's POV.:

*earlier*

There she is. The girl that hurt me. The girl that wrecked me. Right there, standing in front of me, is the girl that destroyed me.

Lily came out of the washroom, looking absolutely stunning. Leaving me breathless. Too bad she was a heartbreaker.

Why do all the sweet guys always end up losing the girl? I know I haven't been myself lately. I've broken hearts. Way too many to even count. Worst part is, I don't even care. I don't care if they run back to their friends or the media that Liam Payne broke their heart. They don't mean anything to me. The only one that can, and already has hurt me, is and was Lily Patricks.

I was shaken from my thoughts when she ran out of the room crying. She was fine when she came out of the washroom. I looked at Harry and then down at my feet. I didn't have the nerve nor guts to run after her. She obviously doesn't, or at least didn't love me. You don't destroy the people you love. Never ever.

Harry jumped up off the couch and ran after her. I heard him yell out her name a few times. There he goes. Why didn't I take my fucking chance?! I could have gotten her back. Not gotten her back as in her being mine, because she never was mine, but I could have made her come back to Little Mix's dressing room. But instead, Harry get's the girl. He get's another chance with Lily.

*Harry's POV.:

Before I could process anything, I was there, backstage, running after Lily. At this point, I think the only two valid e

reasons why I was running after her was because I didn't want to lose her for three years, again. And because I... love her. Or loved her. I still don't know if I can actually call what I have for her 'love'. She's the only girl to ever make me feel this way. So until I know for sure what it is that she's got me feeling, I'm just going to go with I love her.

I kept on running in the busy London streets. I had a beanie on my head and I had my sweater hood to cover up most of my face.

I was about to give up. I turned onto a brick wall and slid my back down. I just sat on the sidewalk, I watched cars go by, lovely couples walking, hand in hand. But that's what made me get right back up. No matter how devastated or hurt I was, I was jealous too. Jealous because everywhere I go, there are always young couples all around me. I jumped up and started walking. I clenched my fists, something I've been doing a lot lately.

I stopped when I saw something. Over in the little park near the Eye. I walked up into the park. As I got closer to what I saw, I was nearly ninety percent sure it was Lily. But I couldn't see a face. And the dim street lighting wasn't much of an aid.

I walked up closer, making a little noise every time I stepped on a leaf. But she never moved. All I heard were muffled sobs. I wasn't really sure on what to do. I put aside all my problems, all my hurt and pain, and I sat next to her. I brought my knees up to my chest as well and looked over into the lake in front of us.

Then, she finally looked at me. I saw her sparkling blue eyes, her tear stained cheeks and her pink quivering lips. I saw something in her eyes. Something like fear and... regret. It was in fact Lily. But when she saw me, she got up and walked away. She left me there completely confused. Why the hell did she just leave? Did I do something wrong? Because last time I checked, she's the one who left all of us for three whole fucking years.

__________________________

*A/N.:

Awwwww :(

Lily doesn't even have the nerves to talk to them .__.

I'm sorry .-.

So ?

Did you like it?

Who's point of view did you like the most?

Comment your opinions :D

10 votes for a new chapter c:

Thank you sexy mofos c:

-Emma c: xo