Chapter 1

"C'mon Am, it was hilarious" said Catherine while laughing.

"If I remember correctly, you were the one that got fuck up" I said.

The simple spring breeze wasn't too cold today.

"Mad, how much further do we need to go? I'm hungry!" said Cat.

"If we continue down this street, you'll be able to see the Starbucks from there"

"You guys remember that one day? The day our school got 'attacked'. It's actually funny" said Rebecca.

"What's funny?" I said.

"The fact that the attackers fled the school after 20 minutes. It's like our school is so bad, not even the terrorist want to stay in it" her statement made all of us laugh.

I don't know how they'll react to the way things truly happened. Since that day, I've been having nightmares. Guardian tries to help me as much as possible. Apparently there not nightmares, their Guardian's 'memories' from that day. It doesn't help that sometimes they pop up in my head at random times of the day.

"Earth to Am! Are you with us Amelia?" said Maddeson.

"Yeah, yes, ya, was there a question for me?"

"I said, doesn't this street look shady to you?" said Cat.

"Now that you mention it, it does"

The street was deserted. No cars for over a mile I bet. On one side of the street, there was a forest and on the other, the pinnacle of modern houses. And yet there was no-one in sight.

"Mad, you sure it's safe?" I said.

The group of girls all laughed.

"Am, even if it was dangerous, we would still be here" said Mad.

"That's right, live a little. You're scared of everything and you don't realize that it's no fun for us" said Reb.

"Well, I'm just worried about our safety. Someone here should" I said.

"Don't worry. It's not like there's anyone here" said Reb.

'Something's not right'

'What's not right?' I asked Guardian.

'It's too late to explain'

I shiver ran down my back as I heard footsteps behind us. Heavy footsteps. I looked around at the group of girls and stop in my tracks.

"What's wrong Am?" said Mad.

They all stopped and looked at me, but something cot Rebecca's attention. In less than 10 seconds Reb's face went for joyful to outright fear. I turned around to see what she was looking at, but something behind her moved. Well shit, we're surrounded.

"Hands in the air! We don't want to hurt any of you!" said one of the figures.

'The accent is Russian, but there police trained. Possibly from the military. Be careful of what you say. Don't piss them off' said Guardian.

'Wait, if their Russian, doesn't it mean that if they shoot one of us, they can start a war?'

'Not really, but your right, they don't have the authority to shoot you. But don't get any ideas. There still a threat'

"Fuck this! I'm not going to jail!" said Cat.

"Calm down Cat! No one is going to jail" I said.

"That's right. We're only here for one thing" said a third, walking out from under a tree.