"I will protect her. I will love her. I will make her the person who you wanted her to be."

"We are leaving today. I think it's high time for me to go back to home. The home will not be home without you. I miss you, Anna. I wish you could be here to raise our child. I love you." I said as I sat down on the ground. Ashley woke up and stared at me. Then she looked around and then gave me a big fat smile. I held her close to my chest

"Yeah, baby. We are with Momma." I said with a small smile.

"We wilill visit you soon, love. " I said and got up. As I started to take steps Ashley began to wail. She wail harder than ever.

"Calm down, baby." I cooed and I was unable to stop her. I started to rock her.

"Baby!!!....... Hush hush!!!....... Daddy's here." I cooed but nothing happened.

She was crying like crazy. I held her tightly close to my chest and rock her. But she didn't stop crying. The people of graveyard was looking at me..So I went out of the gate. If Ashley could wail harder than the previous time, that's what she did. I rock her no stop. Then reached the car door and took her in one arm and reached for her bag. I managed to pull the bottle and placed that in her mouth. First time ever she moved her head and continue to wail. I held her close to my chest but she didn't stop wailing.

That's what a bond a mother shares  with her child! Yeah, That was it. Even this little soul knows that she is going away from her mother. She doesn't have any idea but somehow she knows. That's how God has created us.

Ashley wailed and wailed. I couldn't do anything for her to stop her wailing. I was a helpless Dad.

"We'll visit Momma soonn. Okay baby?" I cooed to Ashley.

After 15 mins her cries slowly started to faded away. Her breath became even. I still held her close to my chest.

"I don't know, Anna how I'm gonna raise her without you." I said to the air.

I placed her in the car seater and drove back to home. By the time I reached home, I saw Mom and Chace was done with packing.

"We have to leave now." said Chace.

I nodded and gave Ashley to Mom. I took my bags and Ashley's. Chace took his and Mom's. Now there is no reason to take Anna's stuff with us. I decided to leave them here. I'll keep them here as her memory. But I took the last dress she wore before her death. It smells like her.

We reached the airport and paparazzi's surrounded us. They were asking questions after questions.

"Sebastian! How are you feeling? "

"Sebastian! How did Annabell died?"

"Is it true that you were cheating on her?"

These questions made my blood boil. I have just lost my wife and they want a story? What the fuck! I want to kill them now. But I kept a straight face and walked towards the door. My Mom held Ashley tightly.

"Don't make us yell at you. Just leave us. I'm telling you for the last time." said Chace in a serious tone.

When we entered the airport gate we left the paps behind.

To my greatest surprise I saw Chris was sitting on a chair in the airport. I went to him.

"Chris?" I said and placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me. He was wearing a sunglass.

"Seb?" said Chris in a low tone.

"Were are you going?" I said.

"To Boston." said Chris. His voice sounded so sad