Coming Soon!

The Baby Contract.
-

I stood there surrounded by millions of bootee, unsure which to chose. I know I should probably wait until we find out the baby's gender but I couldn't help myself. I frowned when I heard screaming and people running towards the changing rooms. I followed them to a crowd. I pushed through them to see Alyssa and Brenda fighting on the ground. "You liar!" Alyssa screamed.

"Someone help me!" Brenda screamed. I pulled Alyssa off Brenda and helped Brenda up.

"Alyssa what's wrong with you!" I yelled at her.

-

Thirty-two year old, Louis Archambeau is the owner of a multinational electronic company called Solar Inc. after breaking up with his ten year long relationship with his ex, Mindy, after she tells him she doesn't want children. With the help of his assistant, Alyssa, he is able to find the prefect surrogate, Brenda, for carry his child but Brenda isn't what she seems.

-

Twenty-five year old, Alyssa Grahams has known Lou since elementary school, and he's the brother she wishes she had. Unlike Lou, her love like is a messy with her on again off again boyfriend, Henry, and his wild conquests but when he finally proposes she's unsure what to do.