CHAPTER 19.

The show was an hour long. The models had just walked out clapping. When Joey, Jose, and Jonah walked down and everyone clapped. They were dressed in black suits with crimson ties. The dancers came out in purple tees with their logo on them and black leggings, everyone clapped. The brothers held the dancer's hands and they all bowed. Joey saw me and smiled. When he was done talking to a spectator, he walked over. I got up and jumped into his arms. "Did you enjoy the show?" He asked as he spun me around. He put me down and I nodded.

"It was amazing," I replied. He smiled down at me. I'm so happy for him. I beamed at him.

"That's enough," Joel said, taking my hand and pulling me to his side. I frowned at him. What's up with you?

Joey scowled him. "She's my best friend." He hissed softly, taking my other hand and he pulled me to his side.

"I don't care, hands-off," Joel said, yanking me to him. Ok, boys. I'm not a toy.

"So you're her boyfriend now?" Joey asked, looking at me with pleading eyes for answers. I opened my mouth to say no.

"That's non of your businesses." Joel spat.

"That proves my theory. Your not. Besides Aubrey doesn't need a man whore in her life." Joey spat back. I could hear Joel grinding his teeth.

"That's rich coming for you—"

"Stop it both of you," I said, firmly. I looked between them as they shot daggers at each other. "Come on Joel, it's his night."

"Exactly." Joey cornered.

Joel huffed then look at me. "I'm sorry." He said, sighing.

"No. No. Say that to him."

Joel rolled his eyes and looked at Joey, who was smiling smugly. "I'm sorry Joey." Joel said, but he didn't mean it.

"Apology accepted. Now! Aubrey where's my kiss—" As soon as Joey said that and turned to give me a kiss. Joel punched him.

"Dude seriously!" Joey whined, cupping his cheek.

"Joel!" I yelled, pushing Joey away from him.

"Oops. My hand slipped." He said. I shot him an angry look. "Don't look at me, Aubrey. He deserved it." I looked at Joey's cheek, it was red with Joel's fist imprinted on it. Jeez, Joel what has gotten into you.

"It's fine, Aubrey just gets him out of here," Joey said. Joey gave my forehead a quick kiss before speed walking away, laughing evilly. I looked at Joel, shaking my head. I scoffed turned to where we parked.

-

"You can't still be angry with me." He said when he got to our hotel room. It was close to 1 am. I'm tired and too angry to look at him. I ignored him and went to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I couldn't believe he did that and on Joey's big night. That fucking ass. Ok, him being jealous is sexy and I got a little wet but doesn't excuse his behaviour!

I stripped down and went it the shower. I let the hot water run down my body. I jumped when I heard the door creaked open. I opened the shower door and stuck my head out. Joel stood there. His hand was rolled into fists at his side. "What are you doing? Get out!" I yelled.

"I will—when you stop being angry with me." He said.

"I guess you're going to stand there all night then."

"Aubrey." He sighed.

"My name," I said. His brows furrowed and his eyes narrowed. I cut my eyes at him and then closed the door. About two minutes later, he walked in. "Joel, what the hell!" I screamed and tried to covered myself. He was fully naked. I didn't dare look down. My heart hammered in my chest. He kept his eyes on my face. He took my hand slowly. I let him. He pulled me into him, wrapping my arms around his neck.