CHAPTER 34.

A smile slowly crept onto his lips. "Seriously?" I nodded. He pushed me off him and jumped up. I giggled, watching his bare backside move as he walked. "Stop staring at my ass, woman." He growled.

"Why should I? When you have such a great ass." I stated, biting my lip. He looked over his shoulder, slowly he putting on his pants. Almost teasingly. I pouted.

"Too bad. Get up, we need to get your stuff." He said, with a little dance. I rolled my eyes. I swear this man.

"Can't we get them later?" I whined. He glared at me. I glared back.

"Ok, I'm going to say this in a language you can understand. No." He said, before walking upstairs. Halfway to the balcony, he looked  down at me. "It's either you get ready yourself or I'll do it for you. Your choice." I groaning, I got up and put on my clothes. "Good girl." I sneered at him. He blew me a kiss. I rolled my eyes, ignoring my fluttering heart. He chuckled at jogged up the rest of the stairs and does a dance as he went to the bedroom. I don't like that dance.... he's way too happy. I feel like my life is in danger. What did I get myself into? Sex, food, his adorable kids, and him. He treats me good so why am I complaining?

I went to the kitchen and took two apples from the fridge. When I went into back to the living room, he was on the late step. He's a black shirt, grey joggers and black Adidas slides. I hand him an apple and he takes it. He slapped my butt as I walked past him. I looked back at his smirking face. "Mine!" He said, dancing to the elevator. I shake my head chuckling. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Mine," I said. I just about died he shakes his ass on me.

"You better believe it." He sang as he pressed the call button. When the elevator opened he let me jump onto his back. He walked  in and as the door closed, he pointed at the living room. "Ours." He whispered, craning his head to look at me. I smiled.

-

I watched the movers put my stuff into the trunk. It's wasn't like I had a lot of stuff to move. It's just basically a shit ton of clothes, handbags, hair products, mags, and books. All my shoes and accessories are piled up in Joel's car. Oh and makeup too. Joel kept pestering me about giving some stuff away to make some room but I ignored him. I was sitting on the steps, taking a breather when  I noticed Joel conversing with Rebecca from 3a in front of Joel's car. I've never really interacted with my neighbours besides a friendly introduction and the occasional greeting when I saw them but Rebecca is the talk of these walls. She is the cause of most arguing couples, I've even seen a man getting kicked out because of her.

Rebecca is tall, leggy, tanned, blonde, and blue-eyed. She was dressed in shorts that were way too small for her, black floral halter top and gold sandals. I made a disgusted face. She was smiling at something he said. My inner goddess growled. I clenched my fists. She touched his arm then gasped like she felt his muscles. Excuse you. In a blink of the eye, I was standing beside them. "Oh hey, Aubrey." She beamed at me. I glanced at her. I wanted to scratch her eyes out. I smiled.  Take your nasty hands off him.

"Hi," I said. I barely managed to hide the bitterness in my voice.

"Oh, have you met Joe-"

"I know who he is," I said, curtly. "What are you  two talking about?" I asked, looking between them.

"Well, we were talking about his car...I love cars but Mustangs are my favourite." She purred, looking at Joel. I bet you do. "I was just about to ask him out for drinks—"

"Oh, no...he can't." I cut her off. She frowned, turning to me.

"Why not?" She asked, dryly with a brow in the air.