CHAPTER 36.

It's now November and I've been writing all day every day. There were moments where Joel had to drag me from the typewriter to eat, bath, and for sex (you know Joel isn't going to go more than a day without sex). I couldn't help it I was in the zone and I was afraid that I stopped writing I'll hit a dry spell and it'll take ages for me to find inspiration again. Joel and I made schedule so I didn't write myself to madness; at 3:35 am morning sex, 5 am breakfast, 5:30 am a quickie, 6 am we shower, 7 am he leaves for work from 7:15-12 pm I'm writing, 12:10-2:30 I'm cleaning the penthouse or sleeping, 2:45-5:40 I'm writing,  5:45 I start dinner, 6:39 Joel gets home and showers then we eat, 7 we have a bit of Netflix n chill sess, and the rest of the night it's either we have sex, play poker, he attempts to teach me Portuguese or we go clubbing. On the weekends the kids would come over.

I'm not going to lie...I'm lovin' living with him. I'm down 25 chapters now. Yeah! I don't know how but there's a lot of BDSM in there. I giggled when my mind wondered how it would be like if Joel and I did those stuff.

' I laid on the crate panting. I watched him tucked my panties into his shirt pocket. "You don't mind if I keep these, to do?" He asked.

I sat there a panting mess. I was stark naked on a crate in the storage room. "G-give it back." I stammered. He smirked.

"No, but do enjoy the rest of your day Miss. McFoyld." He said. He turned on kneel, leaving me...'

...That night, I sat on his desk with nothing but his red satin tie and red pumps. He walking in, surprised. With a smirk, he took me in." Stop staring at me like you want to devour me." I rash out.

"Maybe because I do." He stated simply. I flushed.

He strode in front of me and held me by the back of my neck. I moaned when his mouth came in contact with the sensitive flesh of my neck...'

I stared at the bed thoughtfully. I don't have the slightest idea of what to write next. I rubbed my eyes. Damn, writer's block.  I checked my watch. Joel will be home in a few with pizza. I tucked my papers under the mattress then ran into the closest.

-

"Babe? I'm home—" Joel trailed off and his jaw dropped. His hair was freshly cut and styled with the right side part. He was dressed in a white shirt that was a bit tighter than it use to be with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His muscles looked like they were ready to burst through that damn shirt, like a hot damn. Black pants, and brown loafers. I giggled when he whistled. I laid on our bed on my side, wearing nothing but his favorite pastel pink tie.

"You like?" I asked as I watched his pants grew tighter. Dadadaa. He's Captain Forever Horny, see him go from flaccid to rock hard in under a minute! I laughed mentally.

He swallowed hard as his eyes roamed my body once more." Always." He breathed.

"Are you just going to stand there or you—"

"Don't have to let me twice." He marched over to the bed. I went on my knees. He captured my lips. I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Can we do something different night?" I asked. He pulled away, raising a brow at me.

"Like what?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know...anything," I said, as sensual as I could. He glanced down at the tie. His mouth puckered as he drifted deeper into his thoughts. He moved away and walked towards the balcony door he pushed back the curtains and opened the door. I shivered when the cold wind hits me.

"Come stand here." He said, pointed to the space between the door and wall. I walked over him. He grabbed my waist, placing me where he wanted me." Right here." He loosens the tie then pulled it off my neck. He reached above my head and tied it to the rail." Hands in the air." He said. I did as I was told. I think I like how this is going. Wink wink. He tied them up. If it wasn't for the heels I'd be on my tiptoes right now.