10 - harry potter

song mood for this chapter-
okra - tyler the creator

mia's pov

i rest my arm on the table and look at sebastian as he orders his food. he glances at me and smiles.

"and i'll have the spaghetti." he says to the waitress then hands her the menu.

we're at some fancy restaurant in downtown LA that's filled with rich old people. sebastian sure knows how to feed a girl because i just ordered a whole ass steak.

jack's pov

i peek my eyes through the top of the menu to get a better look at them.

sebastian smiles at her which makes me want to throw up. that ugly mother fuck-

"you're creepy as fuck." tyler says out loud.

"shhh. they'll hear us." i whisper.

"we're 3 tables away in the very back. i think we're fine." camden says.

"will you just stick to the plan?" i ask him.

"why do you get to wear the cool sunglasses." camden turns to me. "you're wearing the gucci ones and me and tyler have on target ones."

"because i'm the brains of the operation."

"we're all wearing sunglasses inside. there are no brains here." tyler says.

"what can i start you guys off with to drink?" the waitress says, making me jump.

"i'll have a coke." camden says.

"i'll have a strawberry lemonade." tyler says.

i turn to the waitress. "do you see that girl over there with that guy?"

"yeah?" she furrows her brows.

"how much is it gonna cost for you to knock over some water on that dudes lap?"

"i'm sorry?"

"you know, that guy over there that's wearing fake supreme."

"jack. no." camden hits me. "he'll have a ginger ale."

the waitress nods and hurries off.

"way to ruin the fun." i roll my eyes.

"let her enjoy her date." camden says.

i huff at him and listen to their conversation.

"you're kidding. you haven't read a single book from the harry potter series?" sebastian says.

"no, i'm not really into reading. i've watched some of the movies though." mia responds.

"the books are so much better than the movies, i swear. i'll have to show you my collection sometime." sebastian asks her.

"does he really think a book collection will get him laid?" i snicker.

"forreal, he's drier than my elbows." tyler says.