"so, how is it?" ben asked as he shaded in her hair. "what?"

"you and jae." ben said.

"love of my life." his cheeks got warm. "i never thought that you would become this affectionate. i can't believe you were the first one to get a girlfriend!" he said.

"it's a gift benny boy. what time is it?"

"three twenty four." he informed. richie's eyes grew bigger than saucers. "shit, i'm late! i'll come back over saturday, see ya!" he grabbed his backpack and zoomed out of ben's house so fast that you could see smoke from behind him.

as he pulled up at the arcade, he looked through the window and saw his girlfriend going at it on street fighter.

he walked in and stopped, eyeing her up and down. she looked good today, like she did everyday.

surprisingly, she was wearing the colorful hawaiian shirt that he gave her over a 1989 shirt that was kind of tight and it was a little cropped. with that, she just wore skinny blue jeans and her white converse.

before he could go over to her, another boy went up to her.

nick. he was almost as bad as jake, and the two were friends which made the situation worse. richie's blood boiled as he started talking to her. he distracted her, making her lose the game. she rolled her eyes and turned to him.

he was trying to make conversation but she obviously was not into it. he moved his hand closer to hers as richie clenched his fist. he was gonna interrupt but he wanted to see if she could handle herself.

he moved his hand to her shoulder and she pushed it right off. she looked to her side to see richie standing there. she looked down to his clenched fists and her eyes grew wide. richie started walking over but she went over to him and turned him around, pushing him out of the building.

"richie, i'm s-" before she could finish, he go in his bike and rode off. he did not take jealousy well. she sighed and set her skateboard on the ground to follow him. "richie, wait!" she yelled.

he rode up to his house and got off his bike. he swung his front door open as she followed him. she followed him into his room as she grabbed his arm. "richie! what is the problem?!" she yelled. he turned around and grabbed her by the back of her neck, pulling her in.

the kiss was harsh and rough. he then pulled away for a second, resting his hands on her hips. "you won't leave me, right?" he asked. she violently shook her head no before he walked her back against his bedroom wall. he reconnected their lips as they moved in sync. he pushed her back onto his bed.

she scooted back as he crawled with her, pushing her against the headboard. he wrapped his fingers around the back of her neck, tilting his head so that she could come closer to him. the kiss was messy and hungry, he was mad that someone else tried to even remotely touch her when she didn't want them to.

richie took things a step further as he slid his hands under her shirt. goosebumps began to rise on her skin as his finger tips glided across her bare skin. he didn't go near her bra though. she ran her fingers through his locks as she lightly pulled on them.  he then pulled away.

"is this okay?" he whispered. she didn't say anything and nodded. she was very much enjoying it. he leaned back in for another kiss before he started to trail kisses from her lips to her neck as he sucked on parts of her neck. he sucked on her sweet spot, which was the darkest of them all. she let out a small moan that made him go crazy inside.

he was hovering over her so to tease him, she spread her legs the slightest bit before breaking the kiss. "what?" richie asked.

her eyes slowly trailed down to his pants before they traced back up.

"you might wanna control richie junior down there." his eyes grew wide, "shit, now is not the time!" he yelled as he backed off of her.

"when is the time?" she did a dramatic shoulder shrug and giggled, letting her teeth show. richie kept his eyes on his girl with a small smile on his face.

if you looked close enough, you could see his pupils in the shape of a heart.

"you're such a dork, i swear."

-

this was short but i needed to post something

ignore mistakes

go read my mike wheeler book!