1.5

it took hell of a long time to get out of the house. mostly because the sewers were basically a maze and they couldn't find the well that they came from.

once they got out into the light of day, they all said their goodbyes. richie and jaedyn walked to the smoothie parlor to clean up.

"i know i was gonna have to tell you this sooner or later, but i'm sorry. i'm sorry for yelling at you and for bringing up your personal business in front of the whole group like that. you just wanted to help your friend and i was scared that you would get hurt so i got mad and took it out on you." she threw away her paper towels and looked up to him.

"it's fine. you were just mad and i don't blame you." she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"and besides, it's been a week. i kind of got over it." she tilted her head to the side and talked in a low voice. see, this is what got richie going. her low voice. she could say the exact same thing. richie stared into her eyes. they looked look chocolate and he loved them.

"and-"

"oh my god, just kiss me!" richie exclaimed before leaning down and colliding their lips. he pushed her against the wall before leaning towards the bathroom door and locking it. they were in an all gender bathroom so they were good.

he went back to her lips as his hands slid down the her hips. she pulled him closer to her and kissed him more aggressively. it's been a week and she couldn't help herself. he pushed her further into the wall as his hands slid down to her thighs and picked her up, setting her down on the sink.

even on the sink he was still taller than her. her breathing got fast and heavier as he placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled away trailing kisses from her jaw to her neck. her slightly pulled her shirt off of her shoulder, sucking on her collarbone. she bit her lip and looked up, letting a small moan slip from her mouth. he smirked against her skin.

he went back up to her face and pulled her head down towards him, re-connecting their lips. they went on a few more seconds before they heard a knock on the door.

"occupado, buddy!" she yelled. richie let out a laugh as jaedyn whined. "my lips hurt!" she exclaimed, gently touching them. she looked down at him who was staring at her with his chin up as she pushed his hair out of his face.

"you're pretty." she chuckled. he was showing his heart eyes. "you told me that already. and you tell me everyday."

"and that's still not enough." she smiled at him and stroked his hair.

he helped her down from the sink and kissed her forehead.

"we should go, i'm really tired. but you go out first so that nobody suspects anything." he nodded and walked out. she followed after about a minute and they both ran to their bikes.

"have you been okay? stan said that you haven't slept in over a week." he looked at her with concern as they started in the direction to her house.

"yeah, i was just scared of the clown getting me. but i'm not scared anymore." richie nodded.

"well, if you wanna come over at anytime, maybe tickle my pickle-"

"fourteen!" she yelled with a chuckle interrupting him.

"almost fifteen!" he looked over to him and he raised his eyebrows as she shook her head, laughing.

"someday, richie." he suddenly stopped his bike and turned all the way around to her.

"wh-when?" she stopped too. she bit her lip and shrugged her shoulders.

"i don't know, rich. when we're older." he blushed and nodded. he began to ride again, but she stopped him.

she smiled and got off her bike and walked towards him. she engulfed him into a hug, causing his bike to fall down, along with him. she pulled away, kept a straight face and shook her head, walking to her bike.

"you bitch! help me up!" he yelled as she continued riding down the street. "no!" she laughed. she was already halfway down the block.

he laughed before getting himself together and heading in the direction of his house.

_

just a filler

also 2 chapters in one day? WOW!