0.4

the kids silently walked out of ben's house, looking like they had just seen a ghost. all of them were still trying to take in all the information.

nobody spoke a word as they picked up their bikes. jaedyn finally let go of eddie's hand which made richie sigh in relief.

the whole time all they did was hold hands and kept they're arms around each other's shoulders. and all it did was annoy richie.

he had no idea why he was feeling this way or why his face would heat up whenever she came within a foot of him. he really didn't want to have a crush on her. he still hated her guts. he knew that she couldn't control her feelings, but he still felt that way.

he just couldn't help but to admire her with every chance he got. most of the time, stan would tease him about it. even though it's not her fault, he just couldn't have anymore rumors about him and her. he was tired of getting picked on his entire shitty life.

"so... do you guys wanna get some drinks or something? it's blazing hot." jaedyn finally spoke up. everyone nodded their heads. it had to be about ninety degrees outside.

"does anyone have money?" ben questioned as he dug into his pockets. everyone looked in their pockets and bags only to find nothing.

"i do!" jaedyn exclaimed as she waved a few dollars in the air. "jaedyn is the best!" eddie yelled as they mounted their bikes.

_

"so if eddie, bev, ben, bill and i want different flavors, and you two want the same flavor, then you have to share one. jaedyn only has eight dollars." stan explaimed. richie sighed and stomped his foot.

"damn! i wanted my own." jaedyn pouted as she walked up to the counter, clutching her money. once she was out of sight, stan harshly pulled eddie to the side. "ouch stan! you idiot!" he whisper-yelled.

"shut up. we need a plan for richie to form a crush on jaedyn."

"are you kidding? have you seen the countless amount of times that he has stared at her?!" eddie exclaimed quietly. stan rolled his eyes. "he looks at her like a brand new arcade game."

"but we don't know that he likes her for sure. listen, i know that you two are besties right now, so try to be touchy or some shit. it gets him worked up." stan grinned mischievously as jaedyn walked out of the smoothie shop.

she handed everyone their nice cold drinks as they sat down at a nearby outdoor table. she set the cup in between her and richie before handing him the straw. they both awkwardly leaned in to take a drink and richie felt his face heat up at how close their faces were.

"did you guys know that they finally added dragons lair to our arcade?" stan spoke up. this caused bill, richie, and jae to look up. "really?" the three said in unison. everyone looked at jade."what?" she asked innocently.

"y-ou play v-video games?" bill stuttered our has richie loudly dipped from the straw.

"yeah! i love the arcade!" jaedyn exclaimed happily. stan and bill shook their heads. "wow. you're perfect for richie." this caused richie to blow into the straw while he was taking a drink, causing the smoothie to shoot right up into jaedyn's face. richie slowly covered his mouth as stan and ben bursted out laughing. the girl sighed as she used the tiny napkin to wipe her face.

"are you serious!?" she yelled as she turned toward richie. he put his hands up in defense before leaning down to take a sip from the cold drink.

"i'll go get some napkins." jaedyn said before walking back into the shop.

everyone gave richie a look as he left. "what?" he asked, taking a sip from the thick smoothie.

"go apologize." eddie exclaimed. richie's eyes widened.

"but i-"

"now." stan said sternly, raising his eyebrows. richie followed after that. one time, stan drop-kicked richie in the forest and his arm got cut on a branch. richie had to get stitches and richie's mother wouldn't let him speak to stan for two weeks. ever since then, richie never tempted stan.

he got up and did the walk of shame into the shop. he bursted into the bathroom, making the girl jump. it was an all gender bathroom, so it didn't matter.

"stan told me to come apologize." richie said straight up. she raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

he realized that she actually wanted him apologize. "oh."

"i-i-i'm s-s-o-"

"it's fine richie." she told him.

richie decided to to speak up to get rid of the awkwardness. "uh, i'm actually s-sorry for being an asshole at the quarry." she looked up and smiled at him as his heart melted.

"oh its fine, i understand why. i'm not exactly the full package." she laughed awkwardly as she looked down. richie violently shook his head, realizing what he had done. he wondered if he had ever lowered her self esteem.

he reached his thumb under her chin, pulling her face up to look at him. "what no! those were lies and once again i'm sorry. you're pretty cool, actually." that was all he could say though. he really wanted to tell her how gorgeous and fun she was to be around.

she smiled again as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. her eyes widened. they stared in silence until richie started leaning in, causing the girl to have a mini heart attack.

richie had no idea what the fuck was happening and just kept leaning in. he cupped her cheek with one hand as the other was wrapped around her neck. jaedyn was frozen and couldn't find herself to do anything.

their noses almost touched just as stan bursted through the bathroom door, causing jaedyn to fly back about ten feet.

"are you two done? it's a hundred degrees outside hurry up!"

_

y'all already know what im about to say.

this sucked a TON OF ASS.

also if there's a mistake, please forgive me.