0.1

"jesus, richie, shut up! i'm trying to concentrate! and stop spitting on me before i get aids or something!" eddie exclaimed.

"aids is sexually transmitted, idiot." said richie.

"shut up!" eddie scoffed, not even looking at the boy.

jaedyn tried to stifle her giggles. all richie and eddie did was bicker back and fourth and it was absolutely hilarious.

eighth period was the highlight of her day because of those two, but mostly richie. she couldn't help but to stare at richie, his freckles and dark curly hair made her heart ache.

just about everyone in her grade knew about her little crush on the trashmouth, seeing as it was very obvious. if she wasn't staring off into space then she definitely was staring at him.

but richie hated it. he hated her. he hated how much she stared at him. hated shit he got just because SHE liked HIM. she was the only girl that took a real interest in him yet, he found her crush on him extremely creepy and weird.

the final bell for the last day of school rang and the sweaty teens didn't hesitate to jump out of their seats and run out the door. jaedyn had to admit, she would miss school. she hated how she wouldn't see richie's face all summer.

she sighed as she grabbed her bag and flashed a toothy smile to her now ex-teacher. she was looking forward to hanging out with her only friend, ben hanscom this summer. and maybe, beverly marsh.

despite all of the rumors, jaedyn didn't even believe one of them. she new they were all made up by evil greta and her evil friend lacey.

she walked down the hallway, trying to avoid eye contact with richie. everytime they did make eye contact (which was rare because he made sure to never lock eyes with her again) she kept telling herself that he would never be interested in her but she always had a spark of hope inside of her no matter what.

she stiffened when she passed by henry bowers and his gang as they stared back at her. henry bowers had been bothering her since the fourth grade. wasnt a surprise though, he bullied damn near every kid in that school.

she walked over the rack to grab her bike. she dragged it over to the garbage cans so that she could empty her backpack but before she could take it off, she got pulled back and fell onto the ground.

"what's up, brownie?" henry asked. jae sighed, heavily rolling her eyes. she patted off her clothes as she got up to face the boy and his ugly—yet attractive friends. she gasped as they snatched her backpack and turned it upside down.

bill looked over at henry to see him dropping all of jaedyn's things from her backpack. "hey guys l-l-look." bill said, trying to catch the attention of the other boys.

"what?" richie asked. "all i see is henry talking to the air." richie told, rolling his eyes. bill rolled his eyes at the boy.

"let's see what's in this little book bag." he said as he unzipped the back part of the bag.

"you do realize that i was going to empty it out anyways-" jaedyn muttered. she closed her mouth after she saw the blonde one glare at her.

"probably naked pictures of richie tozier." patrick chuckled. she felt her face heat up at the mention of richie. by now, richie, stan, bill, and eddie where all standing near the scene. she felt their presence beside her and there was no way she was gonna act like a pussy in front of her long-time crush.