0.9

"i don't know stan! it felt so real!" richie exclaimed, pacing around his bedroom. he invited stan and eddie over to explain his little daydream.

"well, you must like her a lot-" stan started, getting cut off by richie. he looked stan straight in the eye, "i don't like her." stan and eddie turned to each other, rolling their eyes.

"wow, richie. you must be high off some shit for you to say that. i've seen all the times you've stared at her when she wasn't looking." eddie retorted.

"you literally just had a pg-13 wet dream about her, so that's a lie."

richie covered his cheeks with his hands. it's a cute little habit that he did when he blushed.

"i see you blushing, you dickwad!" stan smiled.

he looked around richie's room to see the school yearbook on his nightstand. he smirked, "i have an idea."

he grabbed the yearbook and flipped through the pages. "wait, do you have the yearbook from last year?" richie nodded and ran over to his closet, beginning to rummage through it, pulling out a thick black book.

he flipped to the pages that had jae on them. he put them side by side to compare. richie's eyes widened. "damn! puberty hit her good!" eddie slapped richie on the arm as stan rolled his eyes and turned to lacey's picture.

"okay richie. tell us what you like about lacey." eddie said. richie stayed silent for a moment.

"well, she's nice and pretty." eddie stifled out a laugh. "what?!" richie yelled.

"well, remember that time where you let her cheat off your mid-term and she snitched on you for cheating? you got an F for that whole class!" eddie started rolling on the floor, cracking up.

"eddie shut your ass up! that was a year ago, when are you gonna stop bringing it up?" he sighed. stan turned back to jaedyn's picture. "now, tell us what you like about jaedyn."

"or love-"

"shut up eddie!" richie responded.

"well, she's sweet and funny, she'll put everyone else before herself, she's super pretty. i don't fucking like her though."

"god richie! just say that you like her and go!" stan yelled, getting angry at the boy.

"but i don't!" he lied straight through his teeth. eddie and stan gave each other a look again.

"interesting, so if i asked her out, you wouldn't care?" stan smirked as he watched richie's face get red.

"do it, i don't care!" he lied again. stan nodded and gathered his things, along with eddie.

"okay, see ya richie!" he yelled as he zoomed down the hallway, out of the house.

_

"richie, do you copy, over?" richie looked from his comic book and attempted to grab the walkie talkie. he failed to reach it from his bed, causing him to fall off. he quickly got up and grabbed the walkie.

"yeah, i copy, what is it jae?"

"richie, you have to say over when you finish, over." richie rolled his eyes a smiled. "why?" he asked. there was a long silence. he sighed, "over."