1.8

richie was first to wake up. he was confused at first but then he heard soft breathing. he turned around and saw his beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully next to him.

he was positioned on top of her as she had her arms around him.

he turned his head around to face her and he just sat there staring at her in adoration. she was truly a work of art to him and he thought that she looked cute in his colorful hawaiian shirt. she had it buttoned up all the way, making her look a bit like stanley.

he sat still as he felt her slightly stir. she moved her body facing towards him a bit more. he sat there and admired her beauty until she woke up. he was genuinely thinking to himself, how could someone be so pretty? as she opened her eyes the first thing that she saw was her boy staring right at her.

"what?" she giggled.

"nothing." she nodded and sighed. she ran her hands through his hair, combing through the curls. "it's hot as hell." said jaedyn.

"that's because i'm in here." she stifled out a laugh and ruffled his hair. "you're not wrong." his cheeks tinted pink as he extended his arms, moving from off of her. she sat up and crossed her legs, squinting at the clock.

"that was the best sleep i've had in thirty years." jaedyn muttered as she stretched her arms out. "me too."

"i should uh, get going. my mom is probably worried sick."

"yeah, my mom would get have an aneurysm if she saw you in here with my shirt on."  she chuckled and laughed as she grabbed her tiny book bag.

"oh, do you want your shirt back?" she asked.

"you can keep it, just go before your mom gets worried. oh, and wanna go to the arcade later? i heard they added more games." he questioned. "why not. see ya!" he watched as she walked off, his eyes trailing downwards.

"i can feel you staring at my ass, tozier!" his eyes widened as he quickly shut his window. he quickly got dressed and made sure that she was gone before he left out of the house. he mounted his bike and rode all the way over to ben's house.

once he arrived her rang the door bell and tapped his foot. he didn't have a lot of time. it was about twelve thirty and he was meeting jaedyn at the arcade at three. ben opened the door with a confused expression.

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

"someone told me that you know how to draw." richie said. "correct." ben said blankly.

"well, jaedyn's birthday is next month and i wanted to draw a portrait of her. can you, uh, teach me how to draw?" ben stood silent for a moment before slightly moving to the side, letting him in.

"thanks ben!"

"yeah whatever. what kind of picture do you want to draw?" he asked as he pulled out some papers and pencils. "well, i want it to have her smiling, with flowers in her hair. i think she'd like that." richie stated. ben nodded.

about three hours into it, ben had already taught richie how to outline and how to draw her eyes and eyebrows. ben insisted on doing her hair since it was the hardest part.