Chapter 6: The Hangover

I don't know if this will upload right cause I'm doing it from my phone that's currently low on data 😂so good luck hopefully it's fine

"There's not many places to party here though." She told me sadly.

"Well lucky for you I know this cool new trick." I grinned at her.

"Oh boy."

"Close your eyes." She did as I told her and I grabbed her hand. Suddenly you could hear the sound of music around us. Her eyes snapped open.

"Oh my god are we at the strip club?" She looked around in shock.

"We got a newly wed over here!" I screamed loudly catching the attention of nearby male strippers. A group of them walked over grabbing Sydney's and I hand pulling us to a booth. I cheered as they placed Sydney in a chair and proceeded to give her a lap dance. The look on her face was priceless.

"No no not me." I protested as one of them walked over and placed me in a seat next to her.

"Yes my bridesmaid!" I laughed as they handed us two shots. One of the guys started shaking their butt in front of me. I wasn't dressed for this occasion and neither was Sydney. We were both in gowns with no money, I hadn't thought this through.

After the lap dances they gave us a free booth with free liquor all night. It was safe to say that we were going to get shit faced.

"To hot gods!" I raised my shot in the air, Sydney laughed as she clinked hers with mine. We took a few more shots then decided to go to the dance floor.

I waved my hands in the air as Sydney twerked in front of me. "Wooooo!" I was completely drunk, and I didn't care. I'm not sure how much time passed but the drinks kept coming and the dancing didn't stop.

"Ahem." Even in my drunken state I knew who that was. I paused as I looked around the booth, my eyes landed on Thanatos standing on the outside of it.

"Oh shit." I smacked Sydney's arm to get her attention.

"What." She slurred.

"Thanatos is here!" Her eyes widened, we both knew we were in deep shit. The boys thought we were just going to have a night in, only to find us at a strip club. "We need to run!" If I wasn't so drunk I could have teleported us out, who knows where we'd end up if I tried now.

I grabbed her hand attempting to run out the booth, only to run smack into his chest.

"Are you really planning to run?" He raised an eyebrow at me, I hiccuped. Grabbing Sydney hand I started pulling her the other way. Only to be snatched up and thrown over his shoulder, he did the same thing to Sydney.

"Put me down!" I screeched. He ignored me, within seconds we were back in Sydney's room. Erebus was standing at the foot of the bed shaking his head.

"Here's your fiance." Thanatos tossed Sydney to him, with her screaming the whole time. Lucky for her Erebus was a good catch. He closed the door and started walking down the hall. I was starting to get nausea being upside down, with all the drinks I consumed.

"I think I'm going to throw up."

"You throw up on me and I'll shove my shirt down your throat." He replied. I placed my hand over my mouth trying to hold it in.

I didn't know we made it to my room until I was tossed on the bed. I could no longer hold it in, I rushed to the bathroom spilling my guts.

"Why did you toss me!" I whined from the bathroom floor.

"You shouldn't have been drinking." I looked up to see him leaning against the bathroom door. Wow déjà vu much?

"Who doesn't drink at a bachelorette party." I told him in a duh tone, he glared at me.

"Idiot."

"Where's Xavier?" I've barely seen him all day.

"Well while you were out partying, I was home taking care of our son." I raised an eyebrow at him, he smirked. "He's sleeping, since it's two in the morning."

"It is?" I looked at my wrist before realizing I didn't have a watch on, I giggled.

"That's it you're going to bed." He walked over to me, easily lifting me off the ground. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he fake gagged.

"God you smell like a bar, and puke." I rolled my eyes as he dumped me on the bed, gently this time. I slipped out of my gown and got under the covers. I felt the bed dip and looked behind me to see Thanatos.

"Don't you have your own room?"

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p'. I rolled my eyes turning back over. I felt him shift and knew he was getting closer to me.

"Don't touch me." He paused.

"For your information I was just pulling the covers up, you're so conceited." He commented, clearly lying.

"Whatever." I wouldn't admit to him that I was actually happy he was in the bed with me. I've always felt safe here, but with Thanatos here I felt even safer.

---

"What do you think you're doing with my man?" I heard a deep high-pitched voice. Thanatos groaned next to me. "We been together twelve years, and this is how you repay me?'

"Thor shut up." Thanatos snarled, he was not a morning person. I pulled the cover over my head trying to block them both out. I had a killer headache, the only terrible thing about drinking is the hangover.

"I trusted you!" He continued. I could feel the anger coming off Thanatos next to me.

"I need drugs." I moaned. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I peeked my head out to see Thanatos holding a pill and a cup of water. I popped the pill in my mouth and downed the water, completely ignoring Thor. I once again buried myself back under the covers.

"So, you're just going to pretend I'm not here?" The bed shifted and I knew Thanatos got out of it, it felt a little colder.

"Let's go." He growled.

"Ow ow ow, let me go." The door shut behind them and I sighed, quietness.

"Mom!" The door slammed open hitting the wall. He has such great timing. He climbed on the bed and started jumping on it. Is it too late to consider adoption? I sat up to see him grinning widely at me.

"Hi." He wrapped his arms around me in a tight bear hug, thank god the pills were kicking in.

"I'm hungry." This child eats as much as a truck driver. I looked up as I heard someone else walk in. Sydney dragged herself to my bed, looking as bad as I felt.

"How are you feeling wifey?" I asked her smiling. She glared at me.

"Like I should never hang out with you again." I laughed loudly, causing her to grab her head.

"What time is the wedding?" I was sitting in bed in nothing but my bra and underwear. Both have seen me in less, so I didn't really care.

"Mom I'm hungry!" Xavier once again complained.

"Go find Hera she'll feed you." He jumped off the bed, quickly running out of the room.

"He's so adorable, I can't wait to have one of my own." Sydney gushed.

"They're monsters in disguise." I told her, she laughed.

"Well the wedding is in three hours, we have to go meet Hera and Aphrodite soon." I groaned, I can tell there's going to be a lot of trying on dresses.