Stand Out

After the whole crying and "great-full" incident, we ate and then Arrow and I went back to our dorm and went to bed. The next day, we had gotten up and of course I found a new outfit in my closet and Arrow and i went to class with our coffee we had picked up.

We entered class and sat behind Max, Bobby, Pj and Goofy. I actually still haven't gotten introduced to Goofy. He seemed to be focused on Max so much. Which who can blame him, Max is his baby boy.

I'm actually thinking of introducing myself to him. Later on maybe.

After class Arrow and I decided to stop by the park and hang out and the boys went to practice at the skate part of the park.

We were listening to the radio that they had, which was really good music. Then a familiar song came on.

Stand out by power line (right?)

Arrow and I smiled and started to sing along and dance to it. But I got so into it, I didnt realize Arrow stopped and I was dancing and singing by myself.

Open up your eyes
Take a look at me
Get the picture fixed in your memory
I'm driven by the rhythm like the beat of a heart
And I won't stop until I start
To stand out, to stand out

Some people settle for the typical thing
Livin' all their lives waiting in the wings
It ain't a question of "if"
Just a matter of time
Before I move to the front of the line

O

nce you're watching every move that I make
You gotta believe that I got what it takes

To stand out
Above the crowd
Even if I gotta shout out loud
'Til mine is the only face you'll see
Gonna stand out 'til ya notice me

If the squeaky wheel's always gettin' the grease
I'm totally devoted to disturbin' the peace
And I'll do it all again, when I get done
Until I become your number one

No method to the madness
And no means of escape
Gonna break every rule or bend them all outta shape
It ain't a question of "how"
Just a matter of when
You get the message that I'm tryin' to send

I'm under a spell
I'm in over my head
And you know I'm going all of the way to the end

To stand out
Above the crowd
Even if I gotta shout out loud
'Til mine is the only face you see
Gonna stand out,'til ya notice me

If I could make you stop
And take a look at me
Instead of just walkin' by
There's nothin' that I wouldn't do
If it was gettin' you to notice
I'm alive

All I need is half a chance
A second thought
A second glance
To prove, I got whatever it takes
It's a piece of cake

To stand out
Above the crowd
Even if I gotta shout out loud
'Til mine is the only face you'll see
Gonna stand out
Stand out (aayah)

Stand out!
(Yeaeaeaeah)
Stand out!
(Uh)
'Til mine is the only face you'll see
Gonna stand out
'Til ya notice me

I ended in a pose and I heard clapping and I turned around and Arrow was ther with the guys clapping , well bobby was cheering.

Max was just staring at me. Its probably because I dance weird, I'm not exactly a "pro dancer".

"Uh..hey..heh....how long were you guys there" I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

Max POV

Wow.....they were so into the music and sang flawlessly..

Gosh there goes my stomach again...fluttering at the sight of them.

"Uh...hey...how long have you guys been there?" They ask nervously and their conference she had when dancing went away and they stood nervously.

"Uh...Arrow brought us here to see s-something great she said..and that w-was awesome!" I stuttered out.

"Arrow! Why'd you do that!." They yells at Arrow with a blush across their face and Arrow chuckles.

"Maxy!"

Oh no...

I turn and I see my dad waving and running towards us of course tripping and causing chaos on his way....

As he finally made it he squeezed me so tight I couldn't breath.

When he let go he started to babble on about not expecting to see me and stuff.

"Um so dad..uh..why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with the gammas?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Yeah I am going to get the coffee and I saw you and I had to say hi!" He says as energetic as always.

Y/N came up and stuck her hand out.
"Hi Goofy! I'm Y/N ! Its nice to meet you!" She says.

He shakes her hand too energetic and nearly shakes the knowledge out of her.

"Well its nice to meet you!" He says

"Is this your partner Maxy! I'm so proud of you!" He says and both Y/N and I turn red.

"D-dad! I-I-its not like that! Dont embarrass them!" I say my voice cracking and covered my face.

Arrow, Peej, and Bobby snicker quietly.

"Oh..well I just have a feeling. You can get them Maxy! Don't be nervous!" He adds on to our embarrassment.

Arrow approaches my dad and speaks. "Hate to inturupt this, I really do, but Mr. Goof, I don't think you would want to keep the Hamas waiting for their coffee you now how young boys can get cranky if they wait you know ?" She says. My dad agreed and went on his way. Saying goodbye and caused chaos while leaving.

"Uh s-s-sorry about that " I studder out.

"I-I-I-its o-okay. He's goofy wh-what can you do?" She responds and giggles.

"But he's also right about things too" Arrow says and the guys laugh with her and go to the skate park leaving me alone with Y/N, which ...I don't mind..but I'm so flustered I don't know what to say to her.

My heart was beating so hard I thought it was going to jump out of my chest..Gosh I don't know what to do.

Love In A Different WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara