Burgers and Fries

I walked with Max to the burger shop he said had just opened. We talked on the way.

I feel like telling him I fell into this world was too crazy right now.

He tells me how Goofy got fired and has to finish college to get a degree, and well, I knew that already.

We reached the burger shop and it looked really nice. It was a small building painted black with red designs.

We went inside and there was a long-ish line. We kept talking and every once and a while when Max would laugh he'd have a small "A-Yuck". 

We ordered and sat at a table and waited.

When we got our food, we dug in. I ate pretty messy, my burger was falling apart so I used my hand to keep it together and some of the burger sauce went like a smile across my face.

I put my burger down and grabbed a napkin to wipe my face.
I saw Max was staring at me, awe struck?
"What" I asked laughing a little, and kind of embarrassed.

"I just never seen anybody eat like that. You're very interesting-i-in a good way"

"Oh, why that k you kind sir" I said in a funny accent. We both laughed and finished our meal.

When we left the burger shop we decided to hang out at the park for a little while and chat.

We both were sitting on swings laughing and talking. Then someone taps him on the shoulder and he turns,

"Roxanne?!"

******************
There you wanted it you got it the song has nothing to do with the chapter I had just listened to it.