Sweet Time

Two days after the disco dance and I have been hanging out at the skate park with Max. Occasionally he laughs in his adorkable way that makes my heart skip a beat.

Today I'm at the skate park with him and we are taking a break for skating and sitting on a bench, chatting. Laughing and joking around.

I'm glad I can hang out with him, Arrow suggested it. I have never blushed so much before.

As we were talking, an ice cream man was riding in the park on his cart and honking his horn. Max looked at the ice cream man and back at me. "You, uh, want some ice cream." He asked me.

"Sure!" I answer while standing up and pulling him by his hand and walking to the ice cream man in excitement. 

We approached the ice cream guy and I noticed he was a blue bunny. Did they have them in the movie?  He looked at me and his ears perked up more. 

"Oh, customers! Would you like to try a Nice cream? It the frozen treat that warms your heart!" He said excitedly. It was adorable. 

"Sure!" I respond. A Nicecream sounded delicious. "How much?" I asked. Max stood next to me.

"5 G-or um, dollars." He said. I handed him 10 dollars and he handed me two nicecreams. They were blue. I thanked the Nicecream guy and handed a nicecream to Max. 

He smiled and took it,"Y-you uh, didn't really have to do that." He said.

"I wanted to," I say with a smile.

We both go to eat the nicecream and it said something, "You look beautiful today!" It said. It confused me. I guess that's why its called a nice cream, it complements you before you eat it.

We took a bite of the nicecream and flavor hit us like a train.

"Wow...this is really good... it's sooooo sweet..." I smiled brightly and continued to eat the nicecream. Max seemed to agree.

We both looked at each other and smiled. I swear I saw stars in his eyes, but the sweet time didn't last, I saw something from the corner of my eye and turned to see something big hurdling towards me and Max.

No one's Pov

Nicecream fell to the ground......

A loud thud was heard........

The last thing they both saw......

Were black wings......

Before everything else went black as well.......