The X-Games Part 2

I climbed on the bleachers, taking a deep breath.

And jumped.

*******************

I hit the banner and bounced up. It felt like a rollercoaster almost. I braced myself as I was heading to the blimp.

I hit it and bounced the other way and couldn't help but let out a scream as I shut my eyes waiting for an impact.

I faintly hear, "Three, Two, One.." As I land in the arms of someone. I cautiously open my eyes and see Max. With a very startled face.

"No that doesn't count, they were there too late, they're disqualified!" Brad yelled like a toddler who didn't get his way.

The referee cuts him off and said, "Not, on, my, watch."

Max put me down and they gave me a helmet and a bike.
"Wow, that was the craziest stunt you ever did." He says.

I just laugh a little and get into position. I wave at Bradley as he fumes with anger.

The referee shoots the signal and we take off. I do relatively well as we make it over the obstacles.

We were at the mud pit when Bobby's bike fell apart and he landed in the mud. Being dramatic as if he was dying.

Max and I continued on.

We had finally moved to skateboard and I had lost Max along the way. He went a different direction.

I was nearing the big X when it started coming down.

Oh dear
I forgot about this part.

I turned to get out of the way but a pillar blocked me out and the X just began collapsing.

I attempted to go out the other way but fell down due to too much smoke inhaling. I slowly found a way out with a skateboard at my side. And I Saw max exit out with one of the Gammas that Brad had betrayed. I went and skated beside him.

"Good you're okay," he says as I make it to him.

"You got this in the bag, Max, win this thing," I tell him and he smiles at me.

"I will," he says and the gamma jumps off and Max goes faster.

I slow down and stop and watch Max race to catch up with Bradley.

I raced to get to the spectator place at the finish line by a golf cart.

I got there and I start cheering. Beside me is a muddy Bobby. And PJ who was able to get here in time.

As they near the finish line I cheer louder as Max crosses the line.

I jump up and cheer louder than anyone. Max gets the trophy from a girl and as she went to kiss his cheek, he had already eagerly ran to me and she was just leaning in and almost fell.

Max ran and hugged me. I hugged him back and laughed.

I looked at Arrow who gave me a signal to do what I wanted to do earlier.

I sighed and broke the hug and smiles at Max.

Before he could say something I pulled him into a kiss. It was like fireworks shooting throughout the sky.

"AAAaaaaOooAaaoooOoo!! Maximilian getting iittttt" Bobby yells.

I pull away and Max is completely red. After a second he smiles awkwardly and lets out a little "A-Hyuck"

Everyone seems to not notice it as they are too busy cheering.

It was a rush actually be involved in this and going for the kill with kissing Max.

And graduation is in a month as well.

As the crowd kept cheering our group snuck out and celebrated at our favorite burger shop.

What an eventful day, though at points through our celebration feast, I found Arrow in thought a lot and I don't know of what.