Cuddles

As the tears were running down my face, the coffee was washed from my eyes and I could open them.

As I entered the park, I saw Max and ran faster to him.

When he turned around he was surprised and when I hugged him he almost stumbled but stood stable.

I sobbed into his chest and felt him arms wrap around me. He didn't ask me anything just tries to comfort me.

When I calmed down, I was still crying but not as hysterical. I told him about what happened and couldn't really read his expression.

He didn't speak but looked at Arrow then suddenly picked me up bridal style and walked out of the park.

He brought me to my dorm and opened the door, I guess arrow gave him her key. He didn't put me down he just sat on my bed and leaned against the wall.

He took off my shoes and hugged me close, rubbing my back and just comforting me more.

After a while I stopped crying and me leaned against him curled in his lap. After I calmed down I felt myself being lied down on my bed and weight lifting off the bed.

I grabbed his arm. I whined like a baby, I was too tired and I didnt want him to leave.

He visibly blushed and hesitantly layed down with me and I curled up next to him.

"Th-thanks Max.." I say

"It was no problem." He tried to keep his voice stable.

I was falling asleep and I feel him hugs me close making sure to keep his hands on my upper back. As I was falling into a deep sleep I faintly her him say,

"I'm always here for you Y/N..."