Chapter 27

Derek's P.O.V.
A smile appeared on my face as I watched my fiancée walk on stage to receive her graduation certificates. Alisa and I stood from our chairs and cheered her. Steph looked over and blushed with a smile as I looked on proudly.
Somehow Steph, Scott, Allison and Stiles had all managed to graduate after fighting through nearly a year of being troubled by the previous Alpha; my uncle.
I saw Steph running over to us and smiled as her aunt engulfed her in a hug, Alisa tearing up a little.
"Congratulations sweetheart! They would be proud of you, I know they would." Alisa smiled, cupping her niece's face. Steph nodded before she let her go.
Steph grinned and I pulled her to me by her hips, smiling down at her. I pressed a chaste kiss to her lips before looking down at her.
"I'm proud of you babe."
She smiled at me before nuzzling her face in my chest. She twisted so her back was against my chest as Allison came over.
"I can't believe we made it!" she squealed.
"I know!" Steph laughed as they high fived.
"Oh my god!" Allison gasped, grabbing Steph's left hand. She looked at me with wide eyes when she saw the ring and I felt a smile pull at my lips. "Ah! You, ring, her!" she stumbled over her words as she tried to get them out.
"They're engaged." Alisa smiled, saying it for her.
Allison let out a squeal as tears welled up in her eyes and launched herself at us.
"Allison." Steph giggled, hugging her. I rubbed Allison's back as she cried.
"I'm happy, don't worry." She sniffed.
"What's wrong? Allison?" Scott ran over and pulled her to him.
"I'm happy." She smiled, wiping her cheeks. "They're engaged."
End Derek's P.O.V.

"Wha..." Stiles' jaw dropped and he looked at me. I smiled and leant back on Derek.
"Dude, I was surprised you got a girlfriend; but a fiancée? Damn." Scott remarked. Derek glared at Scott and I linked my fingers with his.
"Rude." I stated, kicking his shin. Scott yelped.
"I was joking, god. I'm happy you've both found someone." He said. "But seriously; Alpha or not I will kill you if you hurt her."
I couldn't help the smile that lifted my lips and ruffled Scott's hair.
"Wow." Stiles said. "Our sister's growing up!"
Him and Scott collided into me in a hug and I felt Derek brace himself so we didn't fall backwards. I giggled and hugged both boys.
"Hi Melissa!" I smiled as Scott's mum came over.
"Hi Steph." She kissed my cheek. "How you feeling? Glad you finally graduated?"
"God yes." I sighed. Derek chuckled and tightened his arms around me from behind. "Everything's good now." I glanced up at Derek and he smiled at me, his face completely softening.
"Okay everyone!" the principal yelled. "We now have a final performance by the school band! Give them a few minutes to set up!"
Allison and I glanced at each other before taking our robes off. Derek's eyes bugged as he looked down at me. I noticed Scott do the same with Allison as both of us were wearing tight black jeans, boots, a grey (me) and purple (Allison) tank top and cropped leather jacket.
"Knock them dead girls." My aunt winked.
Allison and I pried ourselves away from our boyfriends and made our way to the stage. We stood in front of the mics as the band got ready.
We smiled at each other and she sent me a wink as they started the song. I licked my lips and took a breath before singing.

Me:
Baby I, I wanna know
What you think when you're alone
Is it me? Yeah
Are you thinking of me? Yeah

Oh, we've been friends now for a while
Wanna know, that when you smile
Is it me? Yeah
Are you thinking of me? Yeah
Oh, oh

Allison:
Girl, what would you do
Would you wanna stay?
If I were to say

Both:
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you only knew
I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss

Me:
Baby tell me what to change
I'm afraid you'll run away
If I tell you
What I've wanted to tell you yeah

Allison:
Maybe I just gotta wait
Maybe this is a mistake
I'm a fool yeah
Baby I'm just a fool yeah
Oh, oh

Me:
Girl, what would you do
Would you wanna stay?
If I were to say

Both:
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you only knew
I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss (your last first kiss)

Allison:
Girl what would you do?
Would you wanna stay?
If I were to say

Both:
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you only knew
I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss
Me:
Oh

Both:
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss

The hall erupted into cheers as the song faded out and Allison and I grinned, high fiving. We jumped off the stage and ran back over to our small group. I catapulted myself at Derek while Allison went to Scott. He caught me and spun around once, making me laugh.
"I didn't know you could sing like that." he said quietly as his lips brushed mine. I smiled and shrugged before he pressed his lips to mine. Derek pulled away as someone came over.
His grip tightened on me as we saw it was Allison's parents. Her mother glared at Derek and I and I made a face at her, making Stiles choke back a laugh.
"I'd appreciate you not glaring at my niece." My aunt stated. Allison's mother looked away from me.
"What are you doing?" Allison muttered to her parents.
"I just wanted to say congratulations for graduating." Chris said, leaning closer to me. "And you were right about Kate, I'm sorry for ignoring it. I'll do anything in my power to keep the rest of the hunters away from all of you." He whispered to me, knowing Derek would hear him. I nodded and he stood properly again.
Chris nodded at Derek before he grabbed his wife and walked away.
"Wow." Scott remarked.
I tilted my head back to look up at Derek and he shrugged. He leant down and pressed a kiss to my mouth; making me blush as Allison, Melissa and my aunt cooed.
***************************************************************************
I snuggled further back into Derek as I sat between his legs, both of us on my roof. His arms tightened around my waist and I tilted my head so I could see his face, his green eyes shining in the moonlight. A smile settled on his face as he looked down at me. He leant his head down and pressed his forehead to mine.
"It's only the beginning." He smiled.

Song credit goes to One Direction - Last First Kiss. Is a really good song. Next chapter will be the last:) please comments for the last chapter of this story:)x