"I hate you." I muttered, walking into my bathroom.

"You love me really!" he called before I shut the door.

***************************************************************************

I slowly slid into my seat in first period as Scott, Allison and Stiles walked into the room. I smiled at them.

"Are you okay?" I asked Scott.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What about you though?" he said, concerned.

"I'm good, just a little sore." I replied, opening my notebook as the teacher came into the room.

"What happened?" Allison asked.

"Hunters started shooting while Scott and I were in Derek's house." I replied softly.

"Yeah, Scott got a bullet in the ribs while Steph got shot twice in the same hip." Stiles said quietly.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Allison gasped.

"I'll be fine once they start to heal."

"Derek's outside." Scott whispered to me.

I turned my head and looked out the window, seeing Derek leaning against a tree. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and motioned for him to leave. He shook his head and I huffed.

"Miss Burchell!"

I jumped and snapped my head to the front of the classroom, looking at the teacher.

"Yes sir?"

"At least pretend to be interested in my class. Detention after school." He said.

"I can't." I blurted out. He raised an eyebrow.

"And why can't you?"

"I have a hospital appointment for my hip." I lied. He looked at me for a minute.

"Very well. Just pay attention." I nodded and he went back to his lecture.

"Thank fuck." I muttered. Scott hid behind his hand to stop a laugh.

The bell rang half an hour later and I packed my things up.

"You have a free now?" Allison asked me. I nodded. "Come library with me?"

"Sure." I smiled.

Allison and I left the boys as they went to their next period. Allison stayed by my side as we walked down the hall towards the library. Someone grabbed me from behind and pushed me front first into the lockers. I cried out as pain burst from my hip.

"Jackson get the hell off her, she's hurt!" Allison exclaimed, hitting him.

"You'll tell me what they are, or I'll smash your face into the locker. Understand?" he threatened.

I grunted and reached back, grabbing a fistful of his hair and pulling as hard as I could. He hissed in pain and I kept pulling.

'Derek's outside' I mouthed at Allison. She nodded and ran off.

Jackson yanked my hand away and he hit my face against the locker a couple of times, moving my head by pulling my hair. I spat blood out my mouth.

"You're gonna regret that." I stated.

"Oh yeah, why's that?" he sneered.

He was ripped off me and slammed into the lockers himself, pinned there by the throat.

"Because I'm her boyfriend." Derek stated, pissed off. Jackson's eyes widened as Derek towered over him.

"W-what?" he stammered.