Officer Choi:
   "There's so much more to know, Mr. Jung."

Right. There's so many hidden truths to know. So many conceiled evil to be revealed.

V suddenly raised his hand while yawning. It was then his time to test the officer's skills.

Officer Choi:
   "A brave man, that's you, V!"

V stood while rubbing his eyes. He wanted to look annoying to everyone as possible.

Officer Choi:
   "That's how a bad boy looks like :-D"

But V just knitted his eyebrows while drawing himself near him.

Officer Choi remained calm in the situation for he thought V was just another helpless young man he could show off with.

V stepped forward. His eyes glued towards the man seen as righteously pure in heart and deeds.

Was he all that?

Officer Choi:
   "Let's try, V."

He pulled a his gun and unloaded it for he would be using it as his material for the act between him and V.

V reached and opened his palm for the gun while smiling in a very evil one.

V:
   "Mind if I ~?"

The confident police officer handed it to him. Telling everyone in the room what to do when being pointed by it on a close distance.

Officer Choi:
   "Point it on me, V."

Without a word, V did as what he was told. He liked what he was doing. Evil in thoughts and actions aligned. Staring directly to his eyes, he was about to pull the trigger.

Until Mr. Jung instantly grabbed the gun away from V's hands.

Jimin stood and heaved a sigh of relief. He knew it.

V almost shot Officer Choi to death.

He almost ended a human's life again.

*

Mr. Jung:
   "You missed to unload one bullet, officer."

He handed back the gun from it's owner while smiling.

Officer Choi's hands were trembling and so was lips who didn't even bother to express his gratitude to the being who saved his life.

Then, his savior closed his eyes and breathed  in and out. Mr. Jung turned into his guardian angel form making everyone in the room stop from moving.

Every one's time was suspended except for V and Jimin.

V glared at the guardian angel. Displeased for stopping him in pulling the gun's trigger.

V:
   "Why stopped me, guardian angel?"

Jimin shook his head in disbelief.
Jimin:
   "He has the right to."

The guardian angel looked at the son of the devil very disappointedly. He always thought he was reckless and heartless but not as illogical as what he displayed for almost trying to kill a man.

Angel Hoseok:
   "I failed to realize that the value of  proper mind set is never in your system, V."

V just smirked. Then he grabbed the officer's hand and made him point the gun to his own head.

Jimin immediately undo what the son of the devil playfully did to the frozen human.

V:
  "When will you stop being the 'kind' one, guardian angel?"

Hoseok slowly went back to his human form.

Mr. Jung:
   "When will you start being the kind one, V?"

Everything went back to normal pace.

As if the humans' time wasn't frozen, students were all amazed how their teacher knew about the bullet in the gun.

But what's not normal was when a handsome  man was making his way inside the classroom.  Bringing a note with him for V Morningstar.

The Messenger in his human form.

Kim Seokjin:
   "Your father is wating - "

--

__________________________

"Why him?"

-------

TGU OUT XD