big date

One week later Namjoon asked Yoongi and Jimin if they could go to the store with Taehyung so he could organize everything he had thought for their dates.

He finally had everything he needed on the garage for his little date, so the younger couldn't find out.

For the big date, he planned on going to a fancy restaurant and then walk on the beach. He knew it was kinda cliche but he thought it would be something that Taehyung would like.

"Are you that nervous?" Jin asked once he saw how stressed the other was. "It's just a date."

"It's not just a date, it's the first date. Weren't you nervous when you went on a date with Jungkook?"

"Not that much honestly. I always had the feeling that he was the one and that he liked me back." he said.

"How were you that cent percent sure?"

"Well, i took care of him before our date, and i knew he was a Little. Because of that i could see his own ways of showing me how much he liked me while in Little Space."

"That makes sense."

"And i am cent percent sure that Taehyung loves you too just as much as you love him. So just go with the flow, everything will be okay, i mean, more than fine. If you both love each other then what matters most is you and your feelings and not that much where are you going."

"You always have the best advices, mm?" Namjoon chuckled.

"Hey! I'm the older one, i need to be the best friend who gives advices for you all!"

Both of them started to laugh but noticed Jungkook coming to their direction.

"Hello little one, what are you doing here?"

"Wanna pway but Minie and Taetae no here..."

"Aww and what about Daddy? Is he not good enough to play with his baby?" he fake-pouted.

"Yesh Daddy, no be sad pwease!"

Little Jungkook hugged Seokjin with all his strength, trying to make his Daddy feel better.

"Daddy wanna pway with Kookie?"

"Of course Bunny, Uncle Joonie has important things to do so we need to let him alone now."

"What thin's?" he tilted his head to the side, purely curious.

"I'm preparing a date for Taehyung hun."

"Ohh, good wuck! Taetae gonna wike it!" he went to Namjoon and hugged him too.

"Thank you for being sweet Kookie."

"Should we go now Angel?"

Jungkook gave a sloppy kiss on Namjoon's cheek and both him and Jin went to his bedroom.

Namjoon stayed, thinking about how everything would work that night.

Everything will be alright, just breath.

♡♡♡

Three hours later Yoongi came back home with Taehyung and Jimin.

"Daddy we went to the park an' me an' Minie feed the duckies!"

Tae hugged his Daddy, while telling everything about what they did today.

"Aww, really baby? Sounds really great!"

"Can we has duckie Daddy?"

"That's not possible love."