Daddy

Namjoon hold the younger tight while he petted his hair cautiously and kissed his forehead multiple times.

Taehyung was shaking because of his sniffles and had his face buried on Namjoon's chest hugging him like the world was going to end.

"It's okay love, it's okay..."

Namjoon would ask why he was so upset now. He absolutely hated the idea of the maknae crying instead of him smiling so beautifully.

"Can you tell me what is making you so upset honeybee?"

Taehyung shook his head, which made the older sigh. Namjoon shifted the younger's body slightly away from him.

Namjoon cleaned his tears with his thumbs and with a very soft voice said:

"I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong love. How can i know if i need to give you lots of cuddles or your favorite candy, mm?"

The younger looked at Namjoon with big eyes and nodded slightly.

"Tell me what's wrong so i can make it better."

Tae took a few seconds to try to think of a way to tell about what he wanted to say.

"Kookie an' Minie." he started to say.

"Yes, what they have to do about it love?" he asked, confused. He doesn't remember of them being mean to him.

"They Daddies." he started playing with his own fingers, feeling shy.

Namjoon was trying to puzzle everything the other was saying, but it was being a difficult task.

"Jin and Yoongi, yeah?"

Taehyung felt his cheeks warm and opened his mouth a few times, but closed it almost instantly.

"Don't be afraid to tell me, i don't bite." he tried to encourage the Little.

"Kookie and Minie has Daddies! And and they has wots of toys and pacis and wots of kissies and wobe! Taetae no has!"

Oh, Namjoon thought, he was jealous and sad because they have someone and he doesn't.

"Is my little monster jealous of his friends?"

"N-Nuh..." he hid his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Look at me, please." Namjoon asked, which the younger did. "You're upset because they have their Daddies and you don't have one? Am i correct honey?"

Taehyung nodded shyly, making the older smile fondly.

"Did you know that there is someone who wants to be... your Daddy?"

"Weawy?" Taehyung had his mouth cutely opened, not believing what the other was saying. "B-But Taetae a'ways awone. No dese've anyone..."

"Of course you do sweetie, why's that?"

"Mom and Dad said."

"What did they said exactly?"

Namjoon wasn't liking this one bit. What kind of parents would say that to someone as cute as him?

"I no can has fwiends cause i no worth and i jus' exist to cwean they house. They keep Taetae wots of times on a woom and sometimes beat! And i ate on dogs bowl..."

He had a moment to think about what he had just said, starting to cry again. His parents and people in general were the main reason why he wanted to just leave and find the happiness he thought he deserved.

Namjoon was shocked with this new information that he just received. Taehyung literally had no childhood and lived in awful conditions.

Plus, they beat him. How they dare hurt this precious human being?

"Honey, you're safe now. You moved out of there, you did such a nice job. I'm so proud of you, so so proud."

Taehyung deserved all the love in the world and Namjoon was willing to give him that, or even more.

"I'll be back, give me just a minute angel."

Namjoon went to the kitchen, finding Jin there.

"Hyung, do you have some unused pacifiers?"

"Yeah, i have some in my room, it's for Taehyung?"

"Yes, he just told me about him a little bit and now i won't leave him for more than five minutes."

"What, why's that?" Jin asked, extremely confused.

"I'll tell you later, now i need to make someone happier."

"Alright! Good luck to whatever that happened."

Namjoon limited to smile and went rapidly to Seokjin's room and searched for the unused pacifiers, founding some still in the box and took two of them, getting back to his own room where Taehyung was.

"So i have something for you." he said and showed the two pacifiers that were on his hand. "Which one would you like to use now?"

Taehyung was smiling so wide when he noticed the two pacifiers and had a hard time deciding which one would he use.

"Pinky!" he clapped excitedly. "Pwetty wike Bubbles!"

Namjoon smiled and opened the box of the light pink pacifier and once it was out of the box he positioned it on the maknae's lips.

Taehyung took it happily and giggled when a strange noise left when he started sucking on it.

"You're so cute." Namjoon said, almost cooing. He really was.

He doesn't even know how he manages to not tell how in love he his with this little boy.

"About the Daddy thing," he started to say. "do you know who wants to be your Daddy?"

Taehyung shook his head and made grabby hands on Namjoon's direction, wanting to be held.

Which the older, of course, gladly did.

"Who's the person that would you like to be your Daddy?" he asked, unsure.

If Taehyung said that it was him, then he would ask him to be his Daddy and when out of little space he would ask to go on a date with him.

The younger just hid his face on the crook of Namjoon's neck, hiding his warm cheeks.

He liked Namjoon the most because he was so sweet and caring and worried with him. And he acted like a Daddy. The best Daddy that he ever saw, except from Jin and Yoongi.

"J-Joonie..." he said, whispering through his pacifier.

Luckily to him, Namjoon heard his answer and in his head he was throwing a party and dancing until he couldn't anymore.

Then his stomach flipped, in a very good way i may say, and he didn't thought twice and hugged Taehyung tighter than ever.

"I'm so glad you say that love, because i want to be your Daddy so much."

Taehyung felt the hotness of his cheeks arising even more than before, but gained the courage to look at Namjoon.

He nodded shyly, kissing the older's right cheek, still with his pacifier on his mouth. One small and cute paci-kiss.

That was the cutest thing i ever saw a Little doing, Namjoon cooed.

"So now i am officially your Daddy and you are officially my baby, what do you think about that sweetie?"

"Happies!" Taehyung said, with a cute lisp because of the object on his mouth.

"I'm happy too, very happy."

Then they spent all afternoon cuddling, until Hoseok came and asked if they wanted to eat something.

♡♡♡

Here we have the reason why Taehyung was so upset...

What did you think about this chapter?? FINALLY hihi 🤣

I'm kinda jelly too because i want a paci ;--;

Well, see you in the next chapter! I love you ma beans!! 💞