little space

The sun was rising, coming through the curtains and directed to Namjoon's eyes, waking him up.

He didn't moved that much because of Taehyung, who was cuddling him, his soft snores being the only sound echoing in the bedroom.

Namjoon placed his arms around the younger and sighed.

He still wanted to know why he was upset, but he didn't want to annoy him at the same time.

He must find a way to know what happened exactly.

Moments later the younger moved and yawned cutely, making Namjoon smile.

"Good morning."

Taehyung took a few seconds to try to remember where he was, but nothing came to his mind, soon noticing Namjoon.

"W-What am i doing here?"

Taehyung got up from the bed because he was still on sleepy mode and he wasn't thinking straight.

"It's okay, i can explain."

Tae looked at Namjoon and frowned, thinking the worst when he noticed that the other was shirtless.

"We didn't fucked... r-right?"

"What? No! I would never do that with you!"

"So, w-what happened..." he gulped.

"Calm down a bit. You'll remember everything that happened yesterday, hopefully."

Taehyung sat trying to remember what he did yesterday, then when he was about to grab the hem of his shirt he noticed that he was, in fact, in an onesie.

Then everything came to his mind as clear as ever.

"Why?"

Taehyung was so confused, he didn't knew what to do or what to say.

"Do you want me to explain?" Namjoon softly asked, the younger nodding almost instantly. "You slipped into your littlespace."

"What's littlespace?"

"It's when your mind regress to an younger age, you act like a little kid. That means that you're a Little."

"How did i did that in the first place?" Tae asked, still very confused.

"I think it was because of your nightmare."

"Oh..."

Then Taehyung remembered Jungkook and Jimin acting like little kids too, so he decided to ask.

"Is Jungkook a Little too? And Jimin? I remember that from yesterday."

"Yes, they are. We never talked about it with you because we thought you would get disgusted or something..." Namjoon nervously said.

"I just need time to comprehend all of this..."

"Do as you wish. But i may say, you are such a cute little boy when you are Little."

Taehyung turned around after he saw the older's smile, feeling his cheeks burn and his heart suddenly sink.

"Whatever..." he whispered.

"Do you want to eat something?"

"Yes, please."

"You have manners in both little space and big space." Namjoon chuckled.

Taehyung decided to ignore what Namjoon just said and went to the kitchen, the other following him.

"Good morning Taetae, did you sleep well?" Jin, asked.