jinkook throwback

Jungkook didn't got better so Jin prepared a bag with the most important things and carried the younger to their car and drove off to the hospital.

There he couldn't know if his boyfriend would act like a Little but honestly it wasn't important.

The doctors could think he was weird or needed help or something, he would just ignore it.

He wouldn't change his Jungkook ever.

Jin and Jungkook were best friends.

They met at the supermarket when Jungkook was trying to take a pack of cookies on the highest shelf, but he was to small to reach there.

Suddenly a stranger passed by and saw the adorable situation and decided to help the kid.

"Here."

Jungkook turned around and saw the other male, surely older than him, and gave him a little smile.

"T-Thank you." he took the pack from the others hand, trying not to think about the blush he was currently having.

"You welcome."

They stayed silent for a few seconds, but the older being more open in talking with people decided to talk with the shy one.

"I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. You are?"

Jungkook was taken aback from the sudden question, is body started slowly trembling.

"Jung-Jungkook..."

And that's how they met. From that day they started hanging out almost everyday, for months,  Jungkook having this feeling of security and happiness whenever he was with Seokjin.

It was the first time in years that he felt like that and was thankful for being small enough to need help to reach something in the supermarket for the first time in forever.

Until Jin unintentionally found out about his secret.

That happened when Jin visited Jungkook to his house for the first time. He was always alone, his family always traveling because of work.

Jin asked for the bathroom and when he entered it he saw a few bath toys on the bathtub.

He thought that he lived with a younger brother or cousin too so he didn't mind it at all.

But when he was about to go to the living room where they were watching a random tv show, he noticed that someone was mumbling in one of the bedrooms.

Luckily for Jin the door from that one was slightly open so he just peaked through there, staring at a very odd situation.

Jungkook was playing with a barbie and a car while he had a pink pacifier on his mouth.

Seokjin noticed how bright and pastel-y the room was, he noticed how big Jungkook's eyes were compared to when they were in the living room, he noticed how he seemed smaller, he noticed how messy his hair looked.

He was just adorable.

However, he didn't noticed how in shock the younger was when he saw the older peaking through the door.

What happened next made Jin truly nervous. Jungkook started to cry very loudly and he didn't had a clue of what to do to make him stop.

The poor kid thought that he just lost the only friend he had and was thinking that he was a sick person for having a bedroom like that; for acting like that.