scary movie

It has been two hours since they went back home accompanied of Nana and they were all hanging out on the living room now.

Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok were all talking about their music class while the rest of them were listening to them intently.

Nana couldn't help but observe Taehyung staring at Namjoon with his dreamy eyes and smiled.

She seemed a girl who could have lots of friends and guys around her, but she wasn't that type of girl.

She was reserved and very different from everyone else, ot that's what she thought.

"Nana, can you come with me?"

She snapped into reality when she noticed a hand waving on her face.

"Yeah, do you need anything?"

Hoseok nodded and smiled. It would be nice to have someone other than his friends to talk to.

"I was going to prepare the dinner, do you want to help?"

"Of course! I love to cook."

They went to the kitchen, Hoseok giving her the things to cut while he would make the rice.

"So, how is it to be a teacher?" he asked.

"It's nice in general, everyone's kind with me and i love to help."

"That's good. And thanks for helping Taehyung, you were the first person that was there for him."

"It's a pleasure to be his friend!" she smiled. "He said that he found himself, so i'm happy with him."

"Me too."

They stayed silent until Jin entered the kitchen and decided to help them with the dinner as well.

You know, he's the cooker after all.

"I told you to not cook without me Hoseok."

"I'm sorry, but you aren't the only one who can cook. Nana said she liked to cook. I bet she's great."

"Oh really?" he looked at her, making her nod shyly and smile. "Well, that's good then. Please take care of him, i don't want the kitchen to burn."

"Hey, Namjoon's the one who puts things on fire, not me!"

"Still. Well, i'm going to see Jungkook, see ya later."

Nana watched Jin go away and decided to ask.

"I bet Seokjin and Jungkook have a thing. I can feel it."

"Yeah, they're together."

"So i presume Yoongi and Jimin are together because Namjoon and Taehyung have a strong chemistry."

"Yeah, you're good with seeing those kind of things."

"And then there's you."

"Yeah, i'm like the uncle." he joked.

"Why uncle?" she laughed.

"Because sometimes i take care of Jimin and Jungkook for Jin and Yoongi when they're out."

"Ah, i see."

She was very smart, so she was starting to think about why they take care of them.

"Hoseok, please put the table ready for dinner, i'll finish the rest." Nana said.

"Thanks."

They ended up switching places and soon everything was ready.

Everyone was ready to eat, the Littles more hyped than ever.

"Hyung can you cut my meat please?" Jungkook asked politely, trying to imitate his big boy's voice.

Jin smiled at him and nodded, starting to cut his food.

Jimin looked at Yoongi, not daring to talk because he didn't want Nana to find out about their secret. He wasn't good at talking like an adult.

Luckily the older understood and cut his meat too.

Taehyung observed them for a few seconds, next looking at his own food and then Namjoon, but decided not to ask.

It would be to much. Nana could get weirded or something.

So he sighed and against his will, started to cut the meat by himself.

What all of them didn't knew was that Nana already knew what was really going on.

And noticing how upset Taehyung was for wanting someone to cut his meat too gave it away that he also was just like Jungkook and Jimin.

After dinner everyone decided to watch a movie. What could go wrong?

♡♡♡

Everything's wrong.

Nana asked if they wanted to watch an horror movie and even if the Littles didn't liked those type movies, they agreed anyways.

But the Daddies were so worried about them, as if they would slip at any moment.

Jungkook was the bravest one, he was watching it intently and even if he was a bit scared, he knew it was just a movie and nothing was real.

Jimin and Taehyung in the other hand, were in the verge of tears. They were shaking madly and at every minute they would get a bit closer to Yoongi and Namjoon, trying to feel safe and protected from the scary movie.

Jimin couldn't handle one of the scenes and after an high pitched scream, he hide his face on Yoongi's chest, hugging him very tight.

His Daddy didn't thought twice and hugged him back, petting his head a bit and kissing his forehead multiple times.

Nana was so amused with the situation that she had all her attention on them instead of the movie, wanting Taehyung to have some kind of move so he and Namjoon could have one of the cutest moments on her presence.

Which for her luck, happened.

"I'm s-scared..." Taehyung admitted whispering to himself.

Namjoon luckily heard his baby and observed him, noticing how shaky the other was and got closer to him.

He could just hug the younger and kiss his cheek once, but he preferred to position Tae on his lap now.

He was back to the television, so Taehyung just hugged the older's torso with his arms and legs, resting his head on his chest.

He could hear Namjoon's heartbeat, something that made the younger relax and close his eyes, listening to intently the soft sound.

Namjoon hugged his little man back and kissed his forehead.

In the end Nana just wanted to put them all in a little jar and protect them of the world.

♡♡♡

I was going to write more, but decided that this was a nice stop for this chapter.

It didn't had that much of an action, but the next one will be way better i promise ;--;

So, what did you think of this chapter? Nana there said that she knew 🤔

See you in the next chappie! Love you loves!! 💕

˙CUTE PAINTER˙जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें