find yourself

"I still don't know what to do for the project, Nana."

Taehyung was hanging out with Nana on the cafe he works. It was his break so why not?

"Nothing comes to your head, mm?"

"Yeah..."

"I have an idea." she said. "But i don't know if you will agree. But first, i'll ask you some questions, okay?"

"Alright."

"So, what do you like to do most? Except drawing."

"Mm..." he tried to remember what he liked to do, until he remembered that yesterday he played games and smiled. "I like to play games. Any kind of games."

"That's nice. Now, what's your favorite movie or tv show?"

"I don't have answers for that one." he said truthfully.

He never had the time to watch television when he was younger, and now he didn't had the time to check on them.

"I don't watch television."

"Really? Oh. And what's your favorite american food?"

"Still didn't had the time to find out..."

He felt embarrassed because he didn't knew what kind of things he liked, but his life was everything except free.

He always had things to do, he always was obligated to do things he didn't want to because of his parents.

Technically he didn't had the chance to enjoy the things normal kids and teenagers enjoyed at the time.

"You should stay at home for two weeks at least." Nana said. "Don't worry, i'll cover it for you in the university."

"How can i do that? And all the works? Nope, never happening."

"Taehyung, listen to me." he shut up and gave in. "You need those two weeks free of preoccupations, so you can search and do anything you want, you need to find the things you like, you need to find yourself."

"But-"

"Were you a care free kid? Did you just enjoy the outside world and played with other little kids when you were younger?"

"No..."

"You missed out so much! Go to the movies, go to restaurants, try new things, make new friends, maybe you'll find a girlfriend, who knows? You have endless possibilities!"

She seemed very passionate while she was talking and Taehyung admired that about her.

But she was right, he needs to find the little things that he should enjoy but he never did.

"You're right, i'll do that. Thanks Nana."

"You welcome."

♡♡♡

Taehyung was currently with his new friends, talking about what Nana said to him.

"She said that? Really?" Jungkook asked. "I mean, i understand her point of view but... skip university for two weeks?"

"I know... but i decided to do that because i think that it was the best for me."

"I understand why she said that." Namjoon said. "I really do, so you have my support."

"Thank you!"

"Will you stay in your apartment?" Jimin asked. He wanted to play games with him all week.

"Yeah, where will i sleep then?"

"You can stay with us, at least for a week. I mean, if you want to. It would be lots of fun." Yoongi said.