not eating

It was saturday and everyone was awake.

The littles were in Taehyung's bedroom playing with his toys and the Daddies were in the kitchen preparing the breakfast.

"Don't you think Jimin seems a bit off recently?" Yoongi said out of the blue.

Namjoon and Jin looked at him when they listened to him, nodding slowly.

Jimin wasn't acting like his energetic and smiley self, which was worrying them a lot.

"I've noticed that too." Namjoon said. "Why don't you talk about it with him later?"

"Yeah, i'll do that."

Soon all the littles were sat around the table ready to eat the pancakes Jin and Yoongi made with chocolate and syrup and sippy cups filled with milk.

"Daddy, yummy!"

Namjoon smiled at his baby, who had chocolate on his cheeks just with the first bite.

"I'm glad you like it, baby boy."

Hoseok didn't want to be behind so he also decided to tell something.

"Pancakes betta with sywup Taetae!"

"Nuh-uh, i no wike sywup that much."

"It's okay kids, everyone likes different things. That's why we are all special, right angels?" Jin said.

Jungkook wanted his Daddy to feed him, because he was on a younger mindset today and was a bit clingy, in an adorable way of course.

"Dada!"

"It's okay, i'm here Kookie. Open your little mouth please."

He did has told, making a cute 'ah' sound and then Jin gave him a piece of pancake.

It was all good and that, but Jimin was just playing with his food. He had a serious expression and a slight pout.

Yoongi got even more worried and decided to ask.

"Why don't you eat love, aren't you hungry?"

"N-Nuh..."

"But you know you didn't ate that much yesterday, right?"

Yoongi had a very vague idea of what was happening and he hoped that it wasn't what he was thinking.

"Nuh hungwy Daddy."

"Are you sure? Taetae, Seokie and Kookie liked the pancakes."

"Yes Daddy. No wanna."

Yoongi couldn't force him to eat so he just gave up for now and decided to try again later.

"Okay, you can go play with the rest now..."

Jimin got out of his chair and went to the living room, soon the younger boys were watching a movie.

"Yoongi, do you think that Jimin..."

Namjoon didn't finished his sentence because what had happened on the past was an hard time for Jimin.

"It's what i think too. He's not eating very well since last week..."

"Well, you know what to do then." Jin said, looking at both of them. "We just need to be there for him and praise him a lot. He needs to feel loved and pretty."

"Yeah..."

Yoongi was feeling really sad, he needed to know what happened for Jimin to start it again, he needs to cut the bad in the origin of the problem and until he finds it, it will be a hard battle for everyone.

♡♡♡

Yoongi was going to see how the boys were doing, until he heard someone sniffling in the bathroom.

His senses made him in alert mode and soon he was sat on the bathroom floor with a sobbing Jimin on his arms.

"Jiminie, what's happening? Why are you doing this to yourself again...?"

Yoongi was making sure to hug him very tight, pet his hair and kiss all his face and it's features.

Jimin just shrugged and hugged him tighter.

Yoongi decided to start with their plan.

"Did you know that you're the most beautiful human in the world?"

Like he knew, Jimin shook his head and sniffed, giving his attention to Yoongi.

"Ah, but now you know. That's why Daddy loves you, because he thought that his baby was the most beautiful baby in the world, inside and out."

Jimin observed him for a few seconds, Yoongi with a very soft smile, and soon more tears were streaming down his face.

"Minie wobes Daddy b-bewy much!"

He buried his face on the oldest chest, wetting his shirt with tears but Yoongi didn't mind that at all.

"I know sweetie, i know..."

They stayed like that for a few minutes until Yoongi decided to talk again.

"Everything's going to be okay, we will help you, okay? You're so so so beautiful and special."

"Thankies Daddy." he sniffed.

"Daddy will be always here, love."

♡♡♡

This chapter wad slightly smaller than the other ones, but here it is!

Yesterday i saw a video about Jimin's health disorders and i may say that i never cried so hard for someone than for him, he's so precious and doesn't deserve anything of that 😭😭😭💖💖💖

And it inspired me for the fanfic i'm so sorry ;--;

I love you, see you in the next chapter! 💜