I remained inside until I finally calm down enough to think properly.

I casually strolled down the aisles, grabbing what I needed and headed straight to the counter. The old lady scanned my item with a smile. "Found everything you need, ma'am?"

"Yes, I did," I dug into my school bag for my wallet, trying to calm my shaking hand. Handing her the money, I smiled nervously as I shuffled my weight onto one side. "Is it okay if I borrow your bathroom?"

"That's fine, the code if 1312," she placed the item into the bag and handed it to me. "Enjoy the rest of your night."

Thanking her, I made my way to the bathroom and slammed it shut. In the restroom, I took a deep and slow breath. I tore open the purple box and took out the white stick from inside. Even though I had my period already, I still felt uneasy about the whole thing and looking at the test reassures me every time along with cutting myself that I was okay, despite it took place three months ago.

After a few minutes, I looked at the pregnancy test. One line was shown. Relief washed over me as I throw the test into the empty trash bin. I felt guilty that the drug store probably just took out the trash, thinking no one would use the bathroom ten minutes before closing.

Quickly walking the one block home, I thank the Lord I made it back home without being followed. Well, that was, until I was greeted by loud music. I groaned, digging out my keys in frustration. What the hell did London do while I was at work?

I opened the door to see people partying, dancing, and drunk. Some didn't even look like high school students. Everyone seemed to be having too much fun to even care about my presence. I was surprised no one called the cops since there was over a hundred people gathered around the house.

I quickly scanned the living room with hopes of finding London. Mom was going to kill me if she comes home and saw what was happening. Not even that, she would break down crying if she saw how out of control London had become.

I made my way upstairs, trying to find London as soon as possible. I opened London's room and saw her locked lips with a dude that was naked on top of her, grinding onto her. Without a second thought, I used my full weight to push the guy off of her. He stared at me from the floor shocked as I stared back in disgust. He looked older than London, way older. "Dude, she's fucking sixteen, are you serious?"

"What are you doing, Reina!?" London screeched angrily before hiding under the sheets. "You had no rights to barge into my room like that."

"What am I doing? What are you doing? Mom said I was in charge of you. Who says you can throw a party in the house? Why is there a naked guy that is grinding on you?" I finally snapped in total frustration and anger that I've been holding in since June. London was getting out of hand, and Mom doesn't even know. I gripped my fists so hard that it was starting to ache, making me feel something. Making me feel alive.

Count to ten, Reina. Count.

"Is this your sister?" the guy on the floor asked, not even trying to cover himself up in front of me. He slowly eyed my body, like he was trying to undress me before his attention snapped back to London. "I didn't know you had a sister, London. How come you never told me?"

"That's because we just met," she shot back, laughing. She then turned to me and shrugged. "Chill out, Reina. Mom isn't coming back home until this weekend, she told me like a few hours ago. So, let me have some fun and stop being a party pooper."

"Get these people out of the house now," I narrowed my eyes at her, gripping my hands so hard, they were throbbing. London clearly thought I was joking around as she pleaded me with her eyes again. It was going to work this time. "I'm going to call the cops and get everyone arrested. Trust me, it isn't hard. Would you like that?"