Chapter 8: A new day and another adventure

Start from the beginning

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I said while he started to make a symbol the the ground using his blood, walking over to him I touched the bloody symbol accidentally ruining a tiny spot of it.

"You bitch! you ruined my symbol!" He yelled at me then move to a new spot and started to make the symbol once again, this gave me an idea.

"So who is Jashin?" I asked him while I smugged a part of his symbol just as he finished making it again.

"Bitch stop touching it!" He shouted at me causing me to chuckle, then he moved to another spot and started the hole process again.

"You never answer my question" I said as I walked over to him just as he started to make the symbol with his blood.

"Jashin is my god" He growled as he was just about finished with his symbol, but then I smugged a part of it with my foot again making him flip out.

"WOULD YOU STOP FUCKING DOING THAT YOU BITCH!" He screamed at me then once again moved to a new spot to make his symbol, and I once again followed him.

"What happens if you run out of blood?" I asked him just as he was starting to sway side to side, looking a bit light headed and dizzy and only half way done with his symbol.

"THAT IS FUCKING IT, I FUCKING GIVE UP. OK JASHIN I GET IT YOU DONT WANT THIS BITCH!" He shouted at the sky and then fell face first onto the ground, walking over to him I poked his cheek but he didn't wake up.

"Hey, you alive there crazy old man?" I asked him still poking him.

"Stop poking me bitch" He said as he opened his eyes.

"Nah, to much fun" I smiled at him and continued to poke him.

"You are one weird fucking bitch" He said to me.

"And you're one crazy whack job" I retorted.

"I am not a crazy whack job bitch!" He hissed at me.

"Well I would love to stay and tell you all the reasons why you are a crazy whack job, but I have some water containers to fill and training to get back to" I said as I walked passed him giving him a wave and a smile.

Picking up the water containers, I filled each and every one of them up with as much water that could fit into each one, then picking all of them up again I threw them over my shoulder and left the silver haired crazy guy who was still lying on the ground. walking through the forest for a short time I finally got back to camp where Dad was waiting with Onryo near the tent.

"Your back!" Onryo said as he bounded up to me.

"And your back to Dad, where did you go?" I asked him.

"I had to go do some things and didn't want to wake you" He said to me.